Upcoming Concerts

Associate
Well it was an outstanding show. The band were fantastic.

Played all of Dookie and American idiot then a song off every other album. Finishing the encore with Bllie Joe on acoustic guitar singing Good Riddance. Even my wife who isn't much of a fan had a great night. Flame cannons, confetti and loud bangs too.
Sounds like a great show. I've seen GD 4 times and they've been brilliant every time. Last few years they've pushed themselves so they're now one of the very best lives shows around.

I'm gutted I passed up on GD for Pearl Jam on Saturday who cancelled at the last minute.

Soldato
Sounds like a great show. I've seen GD 4 times and they've been brilliant every time. Last few years they've pushed themselves so they're now one of the very best lives shows around.

I'm gutted I passed up on GD for Pearl Jam on Saturday who cancelled at the last minute.
I saw Pink on Friday, is is an amazing live artist too. Always puts on a mega show, singing while doing acrobatics, it's really something.

Saw GD in NYC 7 years ago when they were guests on Stephen Colbert. That was. Great little set. 1 song for the show and then 40 mins after just for the audience. Was a real surprise too as didn't know they were going to be there.

Soldato
Enjoy. Recent convert to the faithful here… really good gig, but I won’t spoil the rest!

I had no idea what the movie was, I wondered if it would be a bit more of a movie like The Wall or something, but to be fair it was a very well recorded live concert.

It was good, but I was driving. Next time I see it, it'll be at home with a fridge full of cold beers and a bottle of bourbon whiskey.

Caporegime
Actually looks like Newcastle nearly sold out on album pre-sale alone. Mate’s tried to get a ticket and there’s only balcony near the stage left (and that was first thing today).

Seen PT a few times, but really looking forward to seeing him solo!
I've seen PT once but seen Steven 4 times, he puts on a great show. Got tickets for London myself.

Associate
I had no idea what the movie was, I wondered if it would be a bit more of a movie like The Wall or something, but to be fair it was a very well recorded live concert.

It was good, but I was driving. Next time I see it, it'll be at home with a fridge full of cold beers and a bottle of bourbon whiskey.
My cousin’s absolutely steaming about the new guy cliffhanger!

Think I’ll have a go again with a few grog like you say. Nowt beats wishing you were in the pit after a few shandies.

Soldato
Oh, forgot to mini-post back.
Green Day at Wembley was absolutely fantastic. On stage for over 2hrs - so much energy and the crowd just fed off it.
Nothing But Thieves were fantastic too - seen them a few times now and always deliver.
Wembley certainly was rocking.

Soldato
Three times for PT, but this’ll be the first time for SW solo.

The PT gigs were fantastic though, particularly trains passing as they played Trains in Manchester Castlefield Bowl last year!

With Porcupine Tree, No-Man, Blackfield and solo stuff I must have been SW live at least 50 times. The man is a genius.

I do miss seeing him in the smaller venues, I have great memories of small gigs at the Cambridge Junction.

Associate
With Porcupine Tree, No-Man, Blackfield and solo stuff I must have been SW live at least 50 times. The man is a genius.

I do miss seeing him in the smaller venues, I have great memories of small gigs at the Cambridge Junction.
Saw him at Newcastle O2 Academy (as was) on The Incident tour... same night, an X-Factor droid and Sunn-O))) were playing the Sage (as was). Think he'd been to chat with the Sunn-O))) people and was musing what the X-Factor fans would think if they went through the wrong door. Great banter in a smaller venue for SW!

Back
Top Bottom