Soldato
Djokovic might struggle to win another title, Serena's struggled for years just trying to match Court and Djokovic is in the same boat trying to stand alone with the most majors ever.
Think it's a bit different, Djokovic is still the best player around whereas Serena was a good few years older. I still expect Novak to win a slam or two next year

Associate
Wow, was not expecting that. Revenge for the Australian Open final. While nerves must have contributed to Novak's form I guess the extra time on court did too, he's getting older in tennis terms. Not to take anything away from Medvedev, what a performance! Very happy for him, great tournament all round.

Caporegime
Think it's a bit different, Djokovic is still the best player around whereas Serena was a good few years older. I still expect Novak to win a slam or two next year
He's certainly going to find it harder due to his age, style of tennis and the fact more and more players will take him to 4 and 5 sets.

Federer remained so competitive due to his style and how much quicker he won points, not sure Nadal will manage more than 20 either now.

Associate
Djokovic might struggle to win another title, Serena's struggled for years just trying to match Court and Djokovic is in the same boat trying to stand alone with the most majors ever.
Fully expect him to win a few more but glad he didn't get the calendar slam, can't stand him.

Back
Top Bottom