• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

VEGA IS FINALLY HERE, ITS IN STOCK ALONG WITH SOME EPIC BUNDLES & FREESYNC DEALS!!

Soldato
Some tripe talked on here at times. There's nothing pitiful about my Vega 64s performance. I'm also living in 2017 and I'm delighted with the performance I'm getting. My last card was a Fury X.

But it's almost the next current year. It was a joke BTW. Id love a Vaga 64 or 56 for that.

Soldato
Some tripe talked on here at times. There's nothing pitiful about my Vega 64s performance. I'm also living in 2017 and I'm delighted with the performance I'm getting. My last card was a Fury X.

I can only go by my own experience which is not tripe, I have less performance than a GTX 1080 which came out 1 year ago, That is a fail, And in some instances the 980 Ti is beating it, That has fail written all over it.

Soldato
Yep a complete failure. Who wants a graphics card with this pitiful level of performance when its the current year
TBH better performance was available nearly 18 months ago. 1080 is old hat now and I'm looking forward to Volta.

Unfortunately I suspect Nvidia won't release it anytime soon given how lacklustre Vega has been.

Soldato
TBH better performance was available nearly 18 months ago. 1080 is old hat now and I'm looking forward to Volta.

Unfortunately I suspect Nvidia won't release it anytime soon given how lacklustre Vega has been.

Nvidias loss then.

Seem we're all stuck with the current year -2 performance. I might just buy an Xbox Scorpio.

Last edited:
Caporegime
MSI's custom RX Vega 64 gets pictured

Not the Gaming Edition

While custom Radeon RX Vega graphics cards have been delayed, it does not mean that partners are not working on their designs and today MSI's custom RX Vega 64 has been spotted online.

Pictured by Videocardz.com, the MSI RX Vega 64 Air Boost comes with a blower-style cooler which will have a custom I/O bracket with better air exhaust.

According to the same report, MSI won't be releasing the Gaming Edition version anytime soon and Air Boost will be the only custom version from MSI in near future.

Hopefully, more custom RX Vega versions will show up soon.
http://www.fudzilla.com/news/graphics/44562-msi-s-custom-rx-vega-64-gets-pictured
http://www.fudzilla.com/news/graphics/44562-msi-s-custom-rx-vega-64-gets-pictured

MSI-_RXVega64_Airboost-1.jpg

5THYrwv.gif

Last edited:
Associate

Better performance was not available for people with Freesync monitors, wanting to use Freesync. Now it is available i'm taking full advantage of it.

I also much prefer the colour tones you get from AMD/ATI cards compared to nvidia, and also the images look crisper and sharper compared to nvidia.

Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom