Virgin Media Discussion Thread

Associate
1567018678.png

OK so far. Lets hope it stays this way. Been hearing lots of people having problems with VM so hope it's not going to all go wrong.

Associate
A friend on mine said hes been offered an upgrade to his connection of 10mb to 30mb free of charge due to his loyal service (been with Virgin for years now) from some guy over the phone. Is that a sign they will be upping other people too? One can only hope :D

Soldato
I got six weeks monies credited on my account but I'd rather they kept it and fixed the problem :(

23rd apparently, here's hoping.

Set up a monitor on think broadband, also check the vm forums for your postcode/area.

Soldato
NE9 has been pretty much unusable the past week. What irritated me was that when i rung up, on hold for 17mins, the bloke was like "Yeah, problem in your area mate, didn't you know?" :rolleyes:

Associate
NE9 has been pretty much unusable the past week. What irritated me was that when i rung up, on hold for 17mins, the bloke was like "Yeah, problem in your area mate, didn't you know?" :rolleyes:

haha, classic responce :D

Just for all those in the newcastle area, if you didnt already know, the VM network up here is different to what the rest of the country has. Hence why upgrades and fixes take longer for us :(

Back
Top Bottom