Warhammer 40k book recommendations

:D:D I literally raised my arms up in celebration when I read that lol. Only in the ebooks? I didn't know there were exclusive ebooks in this series, only audio books? Either way, time to get a kindle :p

I think he means audio books - I've not listened to them yet though - if this spoiler is true - MUST GET THEM ASAP!! :p

Sorry yes I did mean audio books :o

And yes it's true :)

I won't listen as I hate audio books but I'm praying for a print edition so I can hear more, loved him as a character.

same - very much want these audio books to be in print!!!! WHY are they not!?

I'm sure I read somewhere that GW / BL weren't going to release any major plot related stuff in audio book 'only' format. So you'd think this stuff would get 'ebooked' eventually!

same - very much want these audio books to be in print!!!! WHY are they not!?

I'm sure I read somewhere that GW / BL weren't going to release any major plot related stuff in audio book 'only' format. So you'd think this stuff would get 'ebooked' eventually!

I hope so, I have heard rumours they will come to print eventually but you never know with GW, they will just find the best way to get money from us :p

Forge World are doing their own line of HH models. They are made for gaming in mind, and they have just released the first, (looks like of many) Heresy books, where you find Heresy-only rules and legion information.

To be honest it looks amazing, and they have rules for famous Heresy characters, updated artwork, and eventually, even rules for Primarchs. Is £70 apparently.

Angron is the first Primarch to be made into a miniature for a stonking, wait for it....£50!! You can see the model on the forge world website.

I'm sticking with books, over 400 in the house now and no intention of stopping! :D

The problem ie when you have 10,000 books and then have kids, something had to give and an E-Reader is a godsend compared to having to deal with paper back books I have no room for anymore.

Just finished reading shadows of treachery. Really interested in Curze now, want to know what happens next!

NEED MOAR BOOKS!

I knew nothing about The Night Lords prior to this book, and now find they are a pretty cool bunch. Konrad Curze is a proper nut job too, just like The Lion. That's how I llike my primarchs. :D

I need more of Sevatar too...

The problem ie when you have 10,000 books and then have kids, something had to give and an E-Reader is a godsend compared to having to deal with paper back books I have no room for anymore.

I have over 400 books and kids, I will hopefully reach 10k one day but I doubt it :(:p:D my reading rate has slowed down the last couple of years to a book a month, used to be a book a week :p

I knew nothing about The Night Lords prior to this book, and now find they are a pretty cool bunch. Konrad Curze is a proper nut job too, just like The Lion. That's how I llike my primarchs. :D

I need more of Sevatar too...

I like the Curze story but it's another ruined by pre-knowledge of the ending. WOuld have been an extremely interesting arc and surprised it was ignored.

I really need to get my head into these books more. I've read and re-read the Gaunts Ghosts books, absolutely love them! Also just finished the Eisenhorn omnibus, a good read too!

My worry is that I'm only into these books as Dan Abnett is such a great writer - who else writes for BL that is on the same par?

I will be reading the HH books though (at some point)

Back
Top Bottom