Watercooled Case Gallery

Soldato
Which monoblock are you waiting for? Love a good SFF build!

This one, should hopefully arrive tomorrow or Tuesday.

Soldato

That's a nice block that, i'm waiting for the Z690-i variant just released but not due till early August.

Soldato
What case have you got? I'm looking forward to fitting it!

Should help lower cpu temps further with the extra metal compared to my ek velocity block.
I have the Dan A4 H20, posted it a page or 2 back.

Yeah im hoping so too, i mean the 12700k doesn't really get that toasty if im honest but it'd be nice to be able to cool the vrm's and i think it slightly covers the m.2 stack too.

I'm using a XSPC Edge block at the moment.

Associate

Have a look over the screws for the backplate mine came with the wrong screw. Did you order direct from ek?

Soldato
100% back in the game now :)

I was in the first few pages of this thread with aquarium parts and hoseclips, then I got way out of hand with custom cases and dual loops in SFFs.. then I went dark for ages.. life, priorities, moving etc.

Then a whilst back a tentative step back into it with an AIO, then about 18 months ago back to custom water.

Then this weekend back to full bananas all in watercooling.

This is my O11D mini with 2 x 360 and 1x 280 rad with an NZXT board (form over function every day) 5800x and 3080.. pleased to say I can run it completely passive when it's just idling :) which is just as well as these antec fans are **** they have an irritating clicking like they're rubbing but I've checked and it's all of them, I'm building up the courage to splash on a load of NZXT fans which I used very happily in my previous H510 Elite build.

QP23ZeQ.jpeg

gZr7CtB.jpeg

Associate
The best pic I could get out of all the camera phones in the house.

It took a long time to get to how it is now and I'm very happy with it, I just want to replace the too thick rad for a thin triple some day.

Zlh6pFJ.jpg

Associate
Made a few changes to the Dan build done a bit of cable management to clear up the cables under the motherboard and GPU also used a offset fitting between the gpu and pump/res giving more space o get the ddc heatsink on and changed the ram to faster and higher capacity modules now 32gb 3600mhz.

Still not sure if its finished at this stage really considering moving to intel 12th gen.

aET9eUa.jpg

vfLopLc.jpg

m6glHrW.jpg

eo5qulq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom