WB (DC) WB meging with Paramount ?

Wasn't he also incharge of the new He-man cartoon?

Yes and look how.well that turned out.

They must have around 1.5billion tied up in the upcoming movies. hah

Shows what a mess the DCU is in. Got so many commited projects stuck in the pipe. Just for it all to be canned and rebooted again. Gunn is good but he not a miracle worker. Very risky imo.

Last edited:
With Henry's departure from Superman. Looks like Black Adam will follow suit and has no plans to be part of Gunn's DC universe according to alleged meeting with Dwayne and James. JG cleaning house.

Last edited:

The film wasn't great, but still it's a big fail to let Dwayne Johnson and Henry Cavill go from DC.

rp2000

Personally I think they have made their task to succeed that much harder. They just upset a good portion of their DC fanbase with split opinions. Plus their movies will always get compared to the Synder verse regardless how they reset. I hope JG knows whats he doing. Can you imagine canning everything bar Peacekeeper and SS. Now that would be funny. :eek:

Last edited:
He's been busy yapping on twitter.

Fan's are attacking me. They have no chance in changing my mind etc.

Kinda amusing as this is the guy that Disney cancelled for some strange pedo jokes and costumes.

Last edited:
Can you imagine canning everything bar Peacekeeper and SS. Now that would be funny. :eek:

Peacemaker was excellent, easily the best superhero thing put out since the end of marvel's phase 3, The suicide squad wasnt very good. Don't think he's got off to the best start myself, certainly hasn't got the fans onside anyway.

Peacemaker was excellent, easily the best superhero thing put out since the end of marvel's phase 3, The suicide squad wasnt very good. Don't think he's got off to the best start myself, certainly hasn't got the fans onside anyway.
One of my favourite shows of the year.

But I kinda forgot the Justice League turned up at the end hah.

Awkward.

Back
Top Bottom