US: Westworld

Soldato
You should check out the video posted here earlier about the episode. The video shows us Bernard in the Cr4dle and when he enters it switches to the new shot; earlier in the episode we see Delores and Bernard talking with the same camera shot - so it looks like Dolores visits the Cr4dle in same way or another.

I wonder how may times that has happened in past episodes and we weren't aware?!

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I do like the “in deep geek” videos. As much as the AltX ones are good they take much longer to get released and I can’t stand how he pronounces data :p

Associate
Holy carp, that was a great episode! Not much in the way of mystery left to explain now, just the endgame to get to.

Caporegime
I love this show but these security guards are the worst, lost count of how many times one has their gun up and yet still get whacked or shot by someone who should not have had the drop on them :p.

Soldato
I love this show but these security guards are the worst, lost count of how many times one has their gun up and yet still get whacked or shot by someone who should not have had the drop on them :p.
The worst one was the one who decided it was a good idea, in the middle of a gun fight with killer robots, to try to get a hand job from one of the said killer robots covered in blood.

Caporegime
The worst one was the one who decided it was a good idea, in the middle of a gun fight with killer robots, to try to get a hand job from one of the said killer robots covered in blood.

That was just *dumb* as ****. If he's that horny for her he just should have shot her then ****ed her :D

Associate
This. May as well have Stormtroopers as a cameo lol

Back
Top Bottom