What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

I really like Stellaris, its got some top notch DLC too that really expand the game mechanics with new features. Plus it has one of the best OSTs of any game out there

This one in particular

I've never played it, but just been convinced to give it a go. Was about to buy then thought to check game pass - bingo!

Playing COD MW3 as it appeared on game pass.

Despite the panning it got, single player campaign was pretty good and enjoying the multiplayer (>50 btw and not some snot nosed corner hugging sniper)
Running through this myself at the moment. I know the "open combat" missions were considered a cop out, but I've enjoyed it enough instead of getting torn apart in multiplayer games :D

They can work out well, one month subscription for a game that’s just released for example is a cheap way of doing it, will look to do that with new ubi Star Wars game

Got Covid this week, so instead of going out on the bike every day (summer holidays), I’ve been doing a bit of gaming.
Path of Achra is definitely one I recommend, but give it a few runs.
Also installed Cthulhu saves the world, after leaving it sitting unplayed for about 10 years. Scratched an old school RPG itch, and isn't too long. Think I’m just on the final part now, after starting it last night.
Really need to get back into No Man’s Sky.

Edit: Finished Cthulhu saves the world. I’m a bit bad for grinding up levels, just in case. This game was no different, almost encourages it as encounters stop after a certain number, so I’d just force the encounters until the limit was reached, so I could walk around freely. Made the final boss comically easy. Oops.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom