What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Thanks for the info. I'll give it a bit longer then.
Yeah, certainly not worth the £0.00 asking price (At the moment)

Jokes aside, they have built an awesome mod/game considering the size and scope of it. Also you might have a different experience to me, as it could be that my system hates the game etc etc etc :)

5700X - cpu
6700XT - gpu
32GB Ram
Windows 11 pro

Currently on a 60Hz/1080p monitor...Yay! :D

Last edited:
Has the game been fleshed out a bit now? I was following their dev diaries during the very early production of it and some of the gameplay mechanisms looked interesting but wasn't anything to bring it together into a proper 'experience'! That being said, it was very early in production!
Well it’s kept me hooked for the last 3 days . I’ve only played the secound game option bar tutorial. There’s enough missions you pick up. ship tinkering then testing against enemies to keep one entertained. The End game bar coming up against strong ships there isn’t much to it on the game option I’m on though games like this I’ve no idea how they remedy the eng game anyway. Even the like of Bannerlord still suffer with this.

Last edited:
Ready or Not. I'm about 10 levels in, and it's a 10/10 game so far - the overall best tactical shooter experience since Arma3. The setting, the atmosphere, the levels, the art and sound design, the animations and ragdoll physics... All simply superb.

Last edited:
Knocking about a fair bit in No Mans Sky, cant really fault the devs for the turnaround they've done on this. Also still hugely sucked into Cities 2 (again, big turnaround on this from release) and about to dive into Black Myth Wukong.

Journey to the Savage Planet on game pass. Really caught my interest, so much so I've upgraded all my scanner items and going through the whole game again to look for things I've missed which is very unlike me.

Had some time off so worked through some of the newer free stuff off Epic and a couple I bought on big discounts off Steam
Latest Saints Row - average, gave up before the end
Midnight Suns - enjoyed this
Guardians of the Galaxy - worst combat ever, also keeps taking control off the player, gave up
Death Stranding DC - bounced off this before, gets much better. Ending drags.
Horizon Forbidden Dawn - I keep picking this up, playing for 2 hours then giving up.
Black Myth Wukong - fancied something different, still in chapter 1

Have you updated it to get the latest fixes? Also includes buffout4 by default which apparently helps.

Yeah have Buffout and latest version. It’s better than it was but still likes to crash to the desktop every so often. I’m playing on an Ally X so might be it doesn’t like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom