What did you do to your bike today?

Tea Drinker
Don
Poxy amazon :mad: managed to get new fixings for the EXUP valve for the R1 from two different places delivered this week, ordered some moly grease on Prime last Sunday, they've just told me it's been lost and they're sending another out tomorrow, was hoping to get it back together this afternoon.

Caporegime
Poxy amazon :mad: managed to get new fixings for the EXUP valve for the R1 from two different places delivered this week, ordered some moly grease on Prime last Sunday, they've just told me it's been lost and they're sending another out tomorrow, was hoping to get it back together this afternoon.

This:

Not got a Halfords or euro car parts or something near by?

Not a snowball's hope in hell I'd let something as trivial as that prevent me from spannering!

Associate
Installed the wiring looms for Gerbing gloves and Keis jacket. Been off work nearly two weeks and coming home in the mornings looks like they're going to be chilly ones.

Doubt they'll be used unto the frost drops mind. One less job to do!

Associate
Installed lights/soundbomb/USB socket (more pics in auxiliary lights thread) today. Won't be doing a Mr Magoo anymore, riding home in the dark. :o

mrmagoo.jpg

20181001_211335.jpg

Tea Drinker
Don
Reassembled the exup valve. Still sticking. Turns out it's warped with the heat. Forum advice is flat surface and a hammer :eek: spent all night fart arsing around with the fixings and greasing removing grease and regreasing. Bah :(:D

Back
Top Bottom