What did you do to your bike today?

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Cheated on her with this:

550641_10151033271702889_234777188_n.jpg

:D

Gorgeous bike but what were they thinking when they attached that ugly piece of plastic holding the plate/indicators on. :(
I have a Hacksaw you can borrow. :D

Soldato
That black blade is lovely... but yeah the back with that tail is appalling, does my head in why they've all done this...

Well, fitted brand new tyres front and rear, spent 4 hours cleaning/waxing/polishing/rewiring my bike... and then the heaven's opened AGAIN!

Associate
That black blade is lovely... but yeah the back with that tail is appalling, does my head in why they've all done this...

Well, fitted brand new tyres front and rear, spent 4 hours cleaning/waxing/polishing/rewiring my bike... and then the heaven's opened AGAIN!

rewiring?? :eek:

I just spray mine with mucoff then hose it down, lazy I know :p I've bought some degreaser to really get some of the oil and crud off around the rear etc... my awesome gold wheels look great but the rear gets a lot of chain splatter and gunk quite quickly its just an ongoing battle :rolleyes: Also fitted a HID kit and led bullets to mine the other day too so will get some pictures up! :)

Soldato
rewiring?? :eek:

I just spray mine with mucoff then hose it down, lazy I know :p I've bought some degreaser to really get some of the oil and crud off around the rear etc... my awesome gold wheels look great but the rear gets a lot of chain splatter and gunk quite quickly its just an ongoing battle :rolleyes: Also fitted a HID kit and led bullets to mine the other day too so will get some pictures up! :)
Yeah pictures man. make it so... I'm bored and love pictures!

As for rewiring, maybe slightly misleading, but rewired my fag lighter cables and also the rear indicator and tail lights as the original cack handed owner left them in a bit of a mess and been meaning to do them for ages... all nice and works perfect now.

hahaha, yeah I hate dirty cars and bikes. I spent 2 hours+ last week doing my chain and sprocket... simply because I hate ****** oil all over the shop, so it's down to the bare metal now and it'll have some dry lube. That way, no spray. You should do the same matey! I have powder coated black so even with spray it's bearable...

Associate
Hmmm, the clean look is good but I have a scottoiler so like to get some serious mileage out of each chain set. The downside of scottoiler is lots of splatter but I would rather have that than unnecessary wear.

2 hours on a chain is complete OCD / too much free time on your hands! :D

Associate
Spent hours this weekend reinstalling alternator, crankcase, moving the rectifier, wandering around Homebase and B&Q (tools and bolts), soldering, drilling and generally cursing ever starting on that little project of mine.. but job done now. Now just time will tell if the battery will charge when I'm out or I'll have to hand it to the bikeshop.

Took the bike for a very small test drive, and even though the mirrors on my bike are rubbish, I really missed them on that testride. Going to check the fluids next and cleanup the fairings I guess.

Associate
Looking good, I've been weighing up a few different setups from Bikevis for the 'Cat, just can't decide what setup I want!

Soldato
woop she's run in now, I've been riding the str harder and harder with the miles but today was the first time properly caning the engine. Oh boy it's such a sweet engine :D can't imagine what the litre bikes would be like fully wrung out.

Back
Top Bottom