What did you do to your bike today?

Associate
@ Elli and Pug.

It sounds amazing! It is not too loud when riding and the volume is spot on with the engine when riding. A nice deepish guttural sound:D At idle when the choke is on though... hehe its loud and that's with the baffle in!

The engine seems to rev a bit more freely now and sounds smoother compared to the stock exhaust and the new can and link pipe weighs 50% less! 6kg down to 3kg of noise.

And I have just noticed that I posted 2 of the same picture! :rolleyes:

So here is the full side shot.
side1.jpg

I can feel some black levers and a set of black renthals and Maxxis tyres in the future. The BT020 rear and BT011 front feel hard compared to the er-6 I learnt on but then again that a different bike lol

Ps The cans clamp is now straight and fitted properly.

Last edited:

VoG

VoG

Soldato
I can't get on with the stubby levers that came with my Daytona. I think I'm going to fit some that are normal width.

Ive still got a set of Pazzo's from about 5 years ago, only had them on the bike for a couple of weeks, i just could not get on with them, they weren't cheap either. :(

Soldato
You guys make me sad :( I really am getting impatient and a little depressed that i haven't had a bike in 3 years now. I need to wait until i've moved to a place with a garage or at least somewhere to keep it safely, currently living in a flat.
I want to tinker with a bike again :(

Soldato
Just fitted some of these bad boys for my trackday on wednesday (please dont rain, please dont rain:D)

They are practically useless on the road. But get them up to temperature on the track and they are mental.:cool:

photo1024x768.jpg

Soldato
I have the same levers as you, except my adjusters are also black, and for under £24 I think they are great. Look, and feel, so much better than the stock levers and they have much better adjustment. I was never totally happy with how the brake lever felt, it's travel, with the OEM lever but with these it's exactly how I want it.

As long as they don't fade in the sun, I have heard stories, I'll consider them money well saved over Pazzo's. Of course if the brake lever ever snaps at speed so I can no longer brake then my zombie will head to China and get revenge.

Soldato
As long as they don't fade in the sun, I have heard stories, I'll consider them money well saved over Pazzo's. Of course if the brake lever ever snaps at speed so I can no longer brake then my zombie will head to China and get revenge.

I had a set on my SV650 which were perfect.
Also had a set on my ER5 which were perfect.
Just fitted a set to my FZ6 a month ago but they faded. Dunno why it happened to this particular set so I contacted the2wheels and explained the situation. They asked for my address and have sent me a brand new pair, didn't even want the old ones back. Top quality service :)

Soldato
Yeh they seem great.

I haven't read up much on the fading, is it really just from the sun whilst riding? Or is it on bikes that are left outside a lot?

Just being outside seems to be the case for me as it hasn't been sunny all month!

Like I said though, the first 2 sets I had were perfect with no fading at all. I just think that this time I got a bad batch but as they're being replaced free of charge I'm happy enough.

Back
Top Bottom