What film did you watch last night?

Caporegime

good film all round and as mentioned by a few others, not so much about baseball. It reminded me a lot of remember the titans but not as good imo. Harrison Ford was awesome, I was actually taken back by how well he played that role, I didn't think that he could pull of that sort of character.

7.5/10

Caporegime
Monday: Taken - 7/10

Girl gets taken, man gets annoyed, shoots some people in the face and saves the day.

Yesterday: Harry Brown - 7/10

Old man gets cut, old man's best friend gets annoyed, shoots some people in the face and saves the day.

Soldato
Dredd - 6.5/10 - thought it was OK, quite graphic (not nice ways to die if like me you don't like heights). Seen worse remakes of originals but as I really like the original it had a lot to contend with for me. Hugely predictable and a definite 'leave your brain at the door' film. Watched worse, definitely watched better.

Source Code - 7.5/10 - bit late to the party on this one. It's a futuristic 'who done it' [mass] murder mystery kind of film. After the first 1/2 hour I was getting a little bit bored but it really does improve as the story unfolds. I guessed the twist at the end as well but probably one of the better films I've watched this year. Worth a watch.

Star Trek VI: Undiscovered Country - 8/10 - my favourite original cast movie. Has everything a Trek film should have IMO. For the non-trek fan it is well worth a watch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom