What film did you watch last night?

Untouchable - 9/10.

Absolutely cracking film, very enjoyable. Perfect casting, and a real feel-good film. I totally agree with all the praise it's received.
Thoroughly recommended. :)

Lies. Goldeneye is still incredible.

I love Goldeneye, but haven't seen it for a long time. Based on recent comments its probably best to keep the fondness in my memory.

Watched Sharknado - can honestly say its the best tornado-based shark film I've ever seen. I particularly enjoyed 2 scenes - watching a drunk beat off a shark with a stool, and witnessing another shark climbing a rope in order to attack one of the dangling heroes.

Blade Runner - Final Cut It did not disappoint. I'm not sure if much work was done to improve the VFX over the original, but none of it looked out of place, or too [CGI] cleaned-up. In general the Blu ray transfer is beautiful to behold.

Anyway, a great film, and good to finally see the definitive version... 8.5/10

Watched Sharknado - can honestly say its the best tornado-based shark film I've ever seen. I particularly enjoyed 2 scenes - watching a drunk beat off a shark with a stool, and witnessing another shark climbing a rope in order to attack one of the dangling heroes.

I MUST see this :D

Last edited:
The Package

Dolph Lundgren & Steve Austin star in this spectacularly bad movie. Cheesy dialogue, massive plot holes and all round badness. yet still watched it all just to see how they could justify making this pile of doodoo.

2/10

The new Wolverine movie -
6.3/10 -
It was Ok ... but that's about it. actually quite boring when I think about it. Didn't have that superhero feel. Felt like a movie just looking for a buck - rather then something like Avengers which was Awesome and you can see they had a nice budget and a nice script.

The Wolverine.
We all really enjoyed it. Filled with the right superhero amount of action and decent storyline too. Stay until half way through the credits ;)

Also just how pleasing to the eyes was Mirako :o

Back
Top Bottom