What film did you watch last night?

The Last Will and Testament of Rosalind Leigh - 4/10

Slow paced horror that ends in a abrupt way which makes you think why did I bother.

Shame as it had good potential.

Vamps - 1/10

Got forced to watch this last night. Billed as a chick-flick / vampire film, this was a spectacularly bad film.

(1 point for Sigourney Weaver, who can obviously do no wrong)

Dark Skies

Creepy Sci-Fi about an American family who start to get unwelcome visitors during the night. Well directed and worth a watch.

watching this now on skygo and I'm halfway in and erm I'm highly disturbed and not sure I want to sleep tonight.

EDIT: started to go down hill once it started being all about
aliens
and the ending sucked

Vamps - 1/10

Got forced to watch this last night. Billed as a chick-flick / vampire film, this was a spectacularly bad film.

(1 point for Sigourney Weaver, who can obviously do no wrong)
watched that the other day on skygo and thought it was okay but it was like a 90s film it probably would have been a cult classic back then.

I'd give it 6/10 maybe but if alicia silverstone wasn't in it probably only 4/10

Last edited:
Goldeneye - Boy has this film not stood the test of time :eek: At times it seemed like something from the 70's it was that thickly coated with cheese... and I thought this was one of the better Brosnan efforts :confused:

A dreadful... 3/10

Last edited:
I love goldeneye haha, but then i am not a fan of bond in general i guess so maybe thats the difference.

I watched monsters university with my fiance it was okay but not as good as the original (to be expected) so maybe a 6.5/10

I'd agree with you, but for Goldeneye. Bits of Tomorrow Never Dies are ok, but overall it can go.

The sad thing is I remember Goldeneye as a decent Bond film, but it is simply garbage... the second sad thing is I picked up a few mint/sealed Brosnan, Bond DVD's from a charity shop, and I thought I would watch the best one first :(

Perhaps I'll take the others back :p

Obviously one mans meat, is anothers poison, and all that... but I don't think I'll ever watch it again.

Tonight its a curry and Blade Runner, which again, I've not seen for years... hope I'm not dissapointed.

Back
Top Bottom