What film did you watch last night?

Went to see Paul last night, really good film enjoyed it a lot, Although I am a massive fan of Pegg's work (I watch Spaced atleast once a month :D).

Friends GF was trying to persuade us to go and see some odd film on the way there to which we persuaded her Paul was the better watch ;)

Just watched Gremlins after a decade again, superb!

Anyone notice the Time Machine from the convention?

grem1_a.jpg

In the next segment of that part the man and machine are gone with people wondering wtf :D

Want to watch more of Spielberg's older films to see what references are in them :D

Watched a few films over the weekend.

A Serious Man - 7/10
Thought it was a bit slow to start but really quite enjoyed it and found it more amusing as time went on.

Austin Powers 2 - 6/10
Good for a laugh and to waste 90 minutes. Still some funny parts to this although I could remember most of it.

Alien vs Ninja - 3/10 or 9/10
This film is one of those where the effects and acting are so bad it's actually good. A crazy Japanese film about Ninjas vs Aliens as the title implies :)

Shutter Island 9/10 Great old fashioned thriller mystery.

Zaogetchi (japanese version) - 7.5/10 pretty good film ive spelled it wrong i know..its about a blind swordsman righting wrongs etc etc Rutguer Hauer did the US remake.

going to see Paul tmw :)

36 years old and watched Godfather for the first time in my life.

4/10.

Guess I missed the boat with this 20 years ago but I was pretty bored by the end.

I will rent the next one to see if it's any better. Only thought I'd give it a try after watching a bit of untouchables the other night.

Back
Top Bottom