What film did you watch last night?

couple of lol moments in it, don't get me wrong. but i just kept thinking of kick ass as i watched and they even say 'kick ass' about 3 times

This week I've worked my way through the Bourne Trilogy

Can't watch these films enough tbh, all 3 are simply awesome particularly the final two

Very underwhelmed by the thought of them carrying on the series without Damon or the Bourne character, but seeing as they don't follow the books whatsoever I guess there's nothing stopping them making any old rubbish and sticking Bourne on the title to get buys hopefully though it'll get canned

This week I've worked my way through the Bourne Trilogy

Can't watch these films enough tbh, all 3 are simply awesome particularly the final two

Very underwhelmed by the thought of them carrying on the series without Damon or the Bourne character, but seeing as they don't follow the books whatsoever I guess there's nothing stopping them making any old rubbish and sticking Bourne on the title to get buys hopefully though it'll get canned

I agree. And getting Gyllenhaal to do the role is just a travesty imo.

They're making more Bourne films without Damon? :(

I don't even like Gyllenhaal, I think the only movie I've seen him in that I enjoyed was Jarhead, and even that wasn't amazing I didn't think. He's not in this one but Hurt Locker is an awesome movie, one of my all time favourites. :)

They're making more Bourne films without Damon? :(

I don't even like Gyllenhaal, I think the only movie I've seen him in that I enjoyed was Jarhead, and even that wasn't amazing I didn't think. He's not in this one but Hurt Locker is an awesome movie, one of my all time favourites. :)

Apparently the next film (The Bourne Legacy) is going to be based around another ex Treadstone assassin :rolleyes:

I don't mind Gyllenhaal from the little I've seen of him, Prince of Persia was pretty good and I really like the look of Source Code

Any Bourne film without Jason Bourne though is asking for a straight to DVD release tbh

Apparently the next film (The Bourne Legacy) is going to be based around another ex Treadstone assassin :rolleyes:

I don't mind Gyllenhaal from the little I've seen of him, Prince of Persia was pretty good and I really like the look of Source Code

Any Bourne film without Jason Bourne though is asking for a straight to DVD release tbh

It would have been better if they went through Bourne's earlier years, training and stuff and then they could have used a younger actor too.

It would have been better if they went through Bourne's earlier years, training and stuff and then they could have used a younger actor too.

Ultimatum certainly leaves me wondering what Bourne's relationship was with Nicky (Stiles' character) before he lost his memory (not sure if that's revealed in the books or not though)

Like I said hopefully this film will get canned and if they make another it'll be when Damon is back on board

Takers 2010

What an absolute waste of 2 hours of my life , its a film about bank heists , where a team of robbers pull off precise robberies , i fell asleep half way threw but decided to watch the rest yesterday.

So the main story is about pulling off bank heists ,the only problem is in the whole 2 hours of the film im pretty sure there is only 2 heists (one of which is the opening scene) , not to mention the ending is utter poo.

Avoid

1.5/10

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom