What film did you watch last night?

Near Dark, which I last watched a few years ago. Patchy: the best bits are very good; the worst (including the hero, who needs punching), very bad. The air of menace of the vampires is great - and it's good to see genuinely dangerous vampires - and some of the cinematography was good. But much of the dialogue is poor, and the limited budget shows in places. There are also some weird jumps. Worth seeing, but not great: 7/10

M

Social network i think it was called, About Facebook, Doris brought it round for a viewing.
I have never wanted to punch an actor in the face as much as i want to punch this Dude, No scrub that a punch won't do, Maybe a Gravel shovel full in the face.
Then there's the twins with voices that cut through you like nowt else, Then the complete lack of Doris overall.

Complete **** poor crap, Minus a 1000 out of 10.

Social network i think it was called, About Facebook, Doris brought it round for a viewing.
I have never wanted to punch an actor in the face as much as i want to punch this Dude, No scrub that a punch won't do, Maybe a Gravel shovel full in the face.
Then there's the twins with voices that cut through you like nowt else, Then the complete lack of Doris overall.

Complete **** poor crap, Minus a 1000 out of 10.

Some of his facial expressions were really annoying. I liked the film, though.

Dog Day Afternoon. It was pretty good, but I think it would have been more meaningful at it's time, or at least if I had a better understanding of the mood of the time.

The plot is mental, and if I hadn't known it was based on a true story I'd have dismissed it as utter rubbish.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

I don't have a top 10 list per se, but I've always had a top 3 favourite movies, and it goes like this:

1. The Big Lebowski
2. The Great Escape
3. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

:)

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo:

6/10, wasn't bad but didn't think it was all it as cracked up to be.

The Road:

7.5/10, quite liked this, some decent acting and not to OTT. An incredibly bleak film.

Back
Top Bottom