What film did you watch last night?

Don
^what a film title..

The Village, I'd only seen it once before and the wife had never seen it. Both enjoyed it, I'd forgotten a lot of the story lines. Great film, very moody

7/10

My man crush for Joaquin Pheonix increases each time I see him on screen

Soldato
TDKR 9.5/10

What a great way to end the trilogy. Tom Hardy was excellent as Bane, as was the whole cast (not all of them as Bane I hasten to add).

It's a better film than TDK, very dark and somewhat sinister in it's tone. If I see a better film in the next 10 years I'll be both surprised and happy.

Soldato
Be Kind Rewind. I have seen it before. You know, it gets a bad press, but I love this film. The montage sequence where they are making When We Were Kings/2001 and a few others is brilliant!. 9/10

Associate
Rec 2 - 8/10

Carries straight on from the first film and does a pretty good job too... in my opinion anyway.
I have got REC 3 Genesis for tomorrow and I can't wait.

Soldato
Be Kind Rewind. I have seen it before. You know, it gets a bad press, but I love this film. The montage sequence where they are making When We Were Kings/2001 and a few others is brilliant!. 9/10

Robocop scene for me! Brilliant film.

Watch Batman Begins and The Dark Knight last night, hadnt really seen either other than had them on in the back ground. I am an idiot for not watching them sooner. Really looking forward to TDKR

Caporegime
REC 3, wow, that was just awful, as soon as the guy put on St. Georges armour I just flicked through it (pretty much to the end), utterly stupid zombie film, the zombies were awful as well, absolutely terrible film

REC 1 and 2 were much better!

1/10

Permabanned
I just watched rec 1 - 3 and I have to agree that 1 and 2 were far better than 3. So many cheesy and annoying points in 3. Also it was not a found footage movie, it started off as one then just went to a normal move when they broke the camera. Realy stupid of them to do that imo. I see as a completely different movie because it has nothing to do with 1 and 2 and i think it was meant as that.

I also watched grave encounters and that was ok but got a bit stupid near the end.

Watching The tunnel now.

Back
Top Bottom