What have you done to your car today?

Soldato
I'm feeling lazy... But I have two jobs I need to do.
1. Take decat pipe off and weld a flexi joint in.
2. Remove both control arms and give them to a mate who will press whiteline uprated bushes in..

But I just received a new map revision which should allow the car to go from 15psi to 20psi, I really want to try that out first.

Soldato
I'm feeling lazy... But I have two jobs I need to do.
1. Take decat pipe off and weld a flexi joint in.
2. Remove both control arms and give them to a mate who will press whiteline uprated bushes in..

But I just received a new map revision which should allow the car to go from 15psi to 20psi, I really want to try that out first.
I thought the car was under warranty still?

Associate
Broke out the machine polisher started one side of the car only for it to start raining!!!! although it appears it's going to brighten up so I'm goingg to break out the quick detailer and get the water spots of before attempting the second half of the car!

Soldato
Has there been a single day since buying it where there have been no faults?
Faults?

I have been doing prevention maintenance. And mods.

It just so happens one of the new bits I installed has died one me.

Plus the exhaust needs a flexi as I installed a sports catted downpipe.

Caporegime
Original OEM exhaust rusted through and due to the car being a homologation special it was either custom or £400 to Suzuki for an OEM replacement with no pattern parts available. Luckily a used powerflow system came up. Went over it with a wire brush attachment and added a chav sized tip.

vTwWJTk.jpg

h8I8jHK.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Well spotted. Every single day I pass the same cars with dodgy number-plate fonts, spacings, borders, backgrounds and screws used to change characters, or with the plate sitting on the dashboard, all going seemingly unchallenged.
So I'll take the risk on a plate that is completely standard, but just 3/4 the size :) Know a few other owners who have done the same, and no one has batted an eyelid.
Looks good with the smaller plate :)

I got mine done too, although 100% legal as the Noble doesn't have EU Type Approval so can technically use import motorbike letter sizing :D

Don't actually like it without plate as it's too much of a block of colour, the darker ones can pull it off :D

20616935_337573379990011_108659048880015523_o.jpg

Soldato
Pinched from scooby thread. Wheel refurb.

Brilliant finish on them, should be a breeze to clean. Just need to get the car cleaned up now as a dirty car does minty wheels no justice at all :rolleyes:

35971059083_96f76ff1fe_b.jpg

36609952642_d09f35499d_h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom