What have you done to your car today?

Wheels look great! Same colour as the set I had on my MiTo. Reckon you should match up the doorhandles though!

Thanks, its on my 'to do list'.

Red fuel cap cover (rather than silver)
Black/anthracite painted door handles
Black mirror caps (possible but might just keep the red)

I am also tempted by a Seeker rear lip spoiler as well :o

AUC sensor = easiest replacement in the world. Unplug old one. Plug new one in. Job dne.

Oil level sensor = big pain, need to drain the entire sump first and the part isn't cheap either.

Rear shoes discs and pads along with spark plugs all done, the BK shoes I got from GSF were a bit of a pain as it seemed like they had a bit too much meat on them to just slip nicely into the pagid disc, no worry though. I now have my handbrake back and a nice fresh braking system!

MOT failed on Saturday, spent the rest of the day replacing one of the pumps for the headlight washers (they've never worked!)
Had to replace a fuse as some interior lights stopped working, and ordered a replacement registration bulb unit as the contacts have rusted away.

Still need to order a new tyre and do some research into aligning the headlights as they're not high enough apparently!

Cleaned mine and my bro's cars:

IMG_20130609_164933_555.jpg

IMG_20130609_173918_200.jpg

Dropped in a Pipercross panel filter to the 325 to replace a rather dog-eared paper filter on my lunch hour. Seems to have made a definite impact on throttle response and added a subtle induction-style intake noise, which is a bonus. Was tempted with a full on CAI but ultimately figured I don't want to have my engine farting around through town, as fun as it would be when taking a drive along the coast.

Then set about wrestling with my dash to fit a Brodit Proclip mount. Swore a bit and gave up. Me and the E46 dashboard really don't get on.

Just finished a 1200 mile trip in 4 days around Western Scotland. Picked up a lot of dirt and a couple scratches but what an awesome couple of days driving!

Will be busting out the DAS-6 tomorrow to tidy things up.

[TW]Fox;24423129 said:
AUC sensor = easiest replacement in the world. Unplug old one. Plug new one in. Job dne.

Oil level sensor = big pain, need to drain the entire sump first and the part isn't cheap either.

Cheers, yeah I think that can wait 7000 miles or so until the oil service. :o

Back
Top Bottom