What have you done to your car today?

Soldato
Hammers and filler will sort that out. :p :p

It's a bit of bad one tbh. It's sort of creased the door further on which isn't too bad but noticeable somewhat. To top it off my front undertray came off at speed and bent cracking some of the lower bumper in return. Bad luck or what recently.

Man of Honour
Handbrake not tight enough + wall with door open. Reckon that can be repaired or whole new door required? I have to lift the door slightly to close it as if catches on the door latch ever so slightly.

Any decent bodyshop could repair that no problem, probably cost you around 150 to 200£ though.

Man of Honour
Going to get a quote today. Second hand door costing me £40. So may just opt for that and swap the bits over.

Check that the lock is not rivited into the door like it was on my little clio. Changing it over was a massive ball ach as I had to drill locks out and put new rivets in. was a massive pain with the worst access.

Permabanned
Ready for Dirty images ?? :D
tb.jpg

intake2.jpg
clean.jpg

Guess why ECU was detecting 0.4% throttlebody gap :D

Permabanned
Bottom plenum looked like rear kitchen in kebab takeway :D
intake.jpg
spacer.jpg

spacer2.jpg

So left it like that wanted to change plugs but... Dont have Extension long enough very deep ******* those are ill try halsfords tomorrow maybe thery got long reach one. Bet they are still originall plugs with 100k on them.

so thermat TB gasket to go on put intake back on. Pedal dance for ECU reset lern TB position learn idle. BAWWWWW

Last edited:
Soldato
Changed oil and filter on the Focus - took me longer to find star bits to take off the under tray than change filter. - After that took winter wheels off and put nice shiny alloys back on - Tomorrow is forcast rain so will go out and wash the car and rain can wash suds off and not leave streaks.

Associate
Changed oil and filter on the Focus - took me longer to find star bits to take off the under tray than change filter. - After that took winter wheels off and put nice shiny alloys back on - Tomorrow is forcast rain so will go out and wash the car and rain can wash suds off and not leave streaks.

Just got an oil and filter change on my 1.6 Focus for £45 from National Tyres.

Back
Top Bottom