What have you done to your car today?

I heard they do a normal colour version of it too, never seen it for sale though? I need to change mine out and it makes it so much simpler when the colour is different.

Euros used to do the clear version too but ive not seen it for ages.

Currently just have normal pagid dot4 in the M3, no issues to report so far

I almost put pagid in inverted comas to question their perceived quality but have actually been surprised with the stuff in the m3 but in reality I drive like a wuss

Put that badly lol...

What i thought was mud and grass at the side of the road turned out to be just really long grass. Put a big crack in the bumper and loads of scratches. Was a awful noise, thought it took my bumper off and exhaust.

Phone dropped out of my pocket whilst going around 30mph down a hill on the bike. That is smashed.

Heel, well that was just stupidity. Ill leave that one :p

Put that badly lol...

What i thought was mud and grass at the side of the road turned out to be just really long grass. Put a big crack in the bumper and loads of scratches. Was a awful noise, thought it took my bumper off and exhaust.

Phone dropped out of my pocket whilst going around 30mph down a hill on the bike. That is smashed.

Heel, well that was just stupidity. Ill leave that one :p

damn that sneaky long grass! did you boot something out of rage after breaking ya phone? ;) hope your heel is alright :)

Golf mk1 project..

Yesterray I removed the complete exhaust system, fitted new track rod ends to gti rack, removed plastic arch inner liner and cleaned then undersealed both front arches.

This week I hope to get some paint down on engine bay/bonnet and buy some new 100mm hibs, then build up suspension

Back
Top Bottom