What have you done to your car today?

damn that sneaky long grass! did you boot something out of rage after breaking ya phone? ;) hope your heel is alright :)

Hmmm close :rolleyes:. My head is always up my arse on Fathers day.

Car:

IMG_2264_zps99c924ae.jpg

IMG_2266_zps82f7839d.jpg

Subframe:

IMG_2268_zps8094cbe1.jpg

Poorly phone:
IMG_2269_zpsd0a7ac68.jpg

Off on my Holidays later, see if there is any more bad luck to come :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I have an iPhone because it takes me a gazzilion years to figure out how to use phones. Sticking with Apple phones avoids this.

Went from iPad to Nexus7 and regretted it ever since.

The mrs has the iphone 5 - interface never has and never will be for me, too basic but the size is about perfect. I'm completely fed up with the size of new handsets to the point where i've been looking to replace my S2 for about a year now and can't find anything I'd be happy to actually lug about that also makes me feel like the thing is worth the several hundred £££'s

If the xperia Z or HTC one were just a bit smaller they'd be perfect

Still sort of tempted by a nexus 4 but no doubt I'd buy it and they're announce the new, smaller one for the same price the next day

[TW]Fox;24469856 said:
Comparing my girlfriends iPhone5 to my HTC One makes me struggle to understand why anyone still buys the iPhone. Small screen, a user interface fresh from 2007, etc etc..

I've gone from an SGS3 to a iPhone 5 and I genuinely don't miss the extra screen space.

3gs4life - far nicer to hold than the newer fonez.

The mrs has the iphone 5 - interface never has and never will be for me, too basic but the size is about perfect. I'm completely fed up with the size of new handsets to the point where i've been looking to replace my S2 for about a year now and can't find anything I'd be happy to actually lug about that also makes me feel like the thing is worth the several hundred £££'s

S2 is a great phone, I see no reason to replace mine.

Meanwhile, back in Motors, I seem to have fixed the horrendous knocking noise I had. Not sure how, just bolt checked everything which was fine, wound up the spring perch a bit to lose the free play in the spring. Stupid cars :/

I managed to sheer off my amp cable's going round a corner too fast (Sub moved across the boot)

So this evening i had to run a whole new length of cable from the stereo underneath the carpets and trim to the boot...Fiddly job but it makes boom boom noise again :p

Back
Top Bottom