What have you done to your car today?

Renault scenic :- Fitted inner and outer tie rods both sides of steering rack. Replaced smahsed glass in sunroof with new roof.. changed 2 x rear coil springs, found out fault with electronic handbrake was missing spring and doesnt need a 650 new computer and braking system..

Projevt golf mk1 :- Removed surface rust in boot and rear floor, sanded, filled. Ran out of daylight to carry on.. also got some parts delivered.. 99p fuse box with relays and 99p dashbpard surround!!

Poo'ed my self a little last night. Yellow stuff was leaking from the center of my car , didn't smell of anything, just felt like water. Was leaking for about 2 hours, checked all the pipes i could at the time, all the tanks around the engine bay. Where the **** was this leak coming from...

Sat looking on my phone at my uncles house wondering how much this one will cost me. Auntie comes in and asks whats up, bam straight away she said "had your air-con on all day?"

Got shown up by a women who wouldn't know the difference between a Ferrari and a Fiesta , lost some serious man points that day :(

Pulling it apart to try work out why it started hesitating yesterday afternoon at Llandow (and still is now!!)

Seems to be popping from the inlet just before it comes back to life, which can't be good.

?!

I'd have refused to pay that
I ask them to fix a leaky rear wash/wipe.
The wiper arm was €90 :/
So I guess they topped it up. Annoying as I have plenty at home.

But I had literally just got off an overnight flight from Singapore, it was Saturday and there was no one there and just couldn't be bothered to argue.
They pull that stunt at services too.

I always top the screen washer fluid up to max before a service because I know they will try it on. Equally check wipers, tyres, light bulbs etc for the same reason.

Ford tried to stiff me for £30 for a rear indicator bulb at the last service. :rolleyes:

Finally got around to fitting my black grille surround (have a full black grill too, but decided against it, due to needing new parking sensors and foglight surrounds to match).

Wasn't a simple job, wheels off, arch liners off, bumper off, grill backing plate off, parking sensor loom off, then grill out, and finally chrome surround removed. Then refitting aligning it all again.

2013-07-07%2014.43.00.jpg

Fixed the central locking on passenger door.

Now - just need to fix the A/C. The clutch won't engage when I turn it on. Going to get it re-gassed tomorrow and go from there. :/

Back
Top Bottom