What have you done to your car today?

Definitely does look a bit low at the front. How are you finding the ride on the AP's so far? :D

Seems a bit comfier but it's too soon to tell, once I've done a few miles it should soften up a little more, can't push it over bumps until I can be confident of not rubbing the arches or tearing the splitter off :p

Last edited:
Managed to replace both RTAB's today, first took around two hours before I could get new powerflex. Second one only took an hour in total. I just went mental at it with drill and chisel. Didn't even have to bother to take the wheels off! O/S bush was in worst condition, feels nice and planted now when booting it round short turns. Spent half an hour faffing about in Morrisons carpark tweaking it until I do the FCAB's later this week then get alignment done.

icon14.gif

Last edited:
MX-5 had it's MOT yesterday at MX-5 Parts.

It required two new callipers, front pads and replacement brake fluid but other than that and a few minor advisories, it's in good nick. :)

Spent the drive into work pondering what could be making the clunk/popping noise when sterering. Tends to be if I'm going from one extreme to the other (such as in parking manouveres).

Any common causes, or ideas on what it could be?

Back
Top Bottom