What have you done to your car today?

Filled it up with petrol, pulled in behind bruv who decided his 1.4 Golf TSI needed quad exhausts to unleash the power of all 138 horses. He could only afford to put in £20.01

k1KVRpl.jpg
Apologies, my dash is reflecting a lot in the window

The girl in the Ford Puma next to me put in a whopping £8! Some people I do not understand, and they were looking at me weird for actually filling the car up and paying £80.....

God knows, or dont do any miles.

I was at a petrol station once in the BMW and a guy with a hotted up looking Impreza started to fill up next to me. I was minding my own business, gazing about and noticed he was only putting normal UL in so i thought that sort of defied the whole point.

When i was paying i then realised he was ahead of me in the queue, which was odd, he started filling after me. He paid for £8 or £10, which in an impreza must only be worth 30-40 miles if you boot it a couple times:D

I was at a BP the other week filling with SUL and saw the price was absolutely eyewatering

Got £20 in there and left before it bled me dry

God knows, or dont do any miles.

I was at a petrol station once in the BMW and a guy with a hotted up looking Impreza started to fill up next to me. I was minding my own business, gazing about and noticed he was only putting normal UL in so i thought that sort of defied the whole point.

When i was paying i then realised he was ahead of me in the queue, which was odd, he started filling after me. He paid for £8 or £10, which in an impreza must only be worth 30-40 miles if you boot it a couple times:D

probably more like £20.

Sometimes its needed to put a few quid in a car. to sell it for example.

I fill my tank 99% of the time on any car

Blown turbo?

Mobile Audi technician reckons its a blown valve - reek of petrol, thick white smoke pouring out (first pic is nothing compared to what it was doing) - EPC and Engine symbol disco on the dash, stop/start disabled itself, runs like a dog (like its about to stall) and wont go over 4k revs.

That's bad enough, but off on Holiday tomorrow (in the car) for a fortnight - Audi are sending a courtesy car round in the morning "of equal size" - we shall see - glad its still under warranty :P

Last night i saw someone put £4 or £6 in their car :confused:

Must have been a rental :p

I have to fill the tank... anything else messes with my Excel spreadsheet :o

Oh and today I did nothing to my car other than decide it has to go :( Bought the wrong car for the wrong reasons and TBH I've known it for a while now :(

Last edited:
I had put £20 in yesterday in Glasgow and it lasted me 60 miles....of which 25 of it was motorway to hers and back.

I used to brim it but if I know it has lots of fuel I drive it more often than I like. If it's enough to get to and from work the next day I won't go buy things in Asda etc.

I put about £5 in when I'm playing the fuel light game and I need to get to a Shell garage :p

Lowest was £2.73 for me...I can't remember why I did that. lol

She was fit.

Surely these people must come back every single day :confused:

The last trip to the petrol station was 29th July for me and I filled it up, i still have half a tank left. I don't expect i need to fill up again until next weekend :p

Last edited:
£5, courtesy car lol
Knowing we were picking up a new car last week I ran the old one with the fuel light on for a week, sticking in a fiver at a time, when I got nervous...
It was on fumes when I drove to the car dealership to pick the new one up ;)
Back on topic, used the pencil rubber trick to get some polish off the trim today.

£4 - hire van last week. Guessed at £20 earlier in the week and it wasn't enough. Needed to get it just above the quarter tank it came with. ;)

The vRS is running low at the moment. Light came on earlier, going to play fuel light bingo until payday which is about a week away. :eek:

I have been under mine fitting the Longer brake hoses that turned up today.
3" lift I've fitted has meant the old ones were like piano wire on full extension. :o

Both unions were seized on the pipe. Typical British rust bucket :mad:

My fill up is usually an eye watering £135 quid. :o

Last weekend changed my washer pump
968880_708384345844089_1555643833_n.jpg

943716_708384435844080_14274763_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom