What have you done to your car today?

I think they may have been original. Certainly looked that way, however I think the heat from the binding caliper just finished them off.

My Golf is due a brake fluid change, when i get round to do it i will go through the effort to reset the pistons in the callipers to give them a chance to move.

the last set of pads have been in there for 3-4 years now so you can see why they end up seized

Fitted my new head unit with Bluetooth audio and green illumination ;) the other day. You're a bad influence mrk!

178bt1.jpg

178bt2.jpg

Will take some better, more 'accurate' photos at some point. Just need to wait for the aerial adaptor to arrive and fit that, and work out a more permanent location for the microphone.

I seriously need to do a thorough clean of my dash. Compared to yours mine looks atrocious.

Head unit does look nice and in green too. My HU had to sit in the lower slot though. It's also not fully secured in, don't know why it won't fit properly.

My floor mats are letting things down a bit in those photos :D

The green is actually identical to the green of the rest of the dash / controls, so it looks great at night.

Good choice in head unit ;)

I was looking at floor mats for mine the other day too as these are 4~ years old now and even though after a shampoo wash with the VAX the driver's side one is quite visibly heeled down.

Sadly it seems a set of mats now costs £95~ and you can't just buy a driver's side mat.

Arse.

Good choice in head unit ;)

I was looking at floor mats for mine the other day too as these are 4~ years old now and even though after a shampoo wash with the VAX the driver's side one is quite visibly heeled down.

Sadly it seems a set of mats now costs £95~ and you can't just buy a driver's side mat.

Arse.

My CRZ didnt even come with mats!

Had to buy them after so I feel your pain.

Had a pure toss**** night.

Took kid to a circus, parked car in a car park near to the circus. Circus finished at 10 and it was weeing it down so a fast walk back to the car to find the gates to the carpark had been locked. My fault, should have read the sign that said "park gates lock at 9PM".

Luckily it is only the Civic, if it was the Mondeo i would have been walking back and staying in it for the night.

Proper smackhead central, so fingers crossed the rain keeps them away and the car is still in one piece in the morning.

Ring the park warden / council up to get someone out to unlock gate

Play on the fact you have young kid with you... :D

Me today, well I peered under it wondering if I could see where the knocking was coming from (bush gone somewhere) then I thought "meh" got in it and drove home.

Was just a email address to a chesterfield councillor. I went back and took everything out of it. Noticed the gate from the carpark to the park was open and the gate on the other side of the park was open. So if I had the balls to do it I could have drove over the field which is about 400m long with a steep hill in the middle.

Just imagined my self having to come back in the morning and digging out my little red civic from the middle of a soaking wet field. So decided against it.

Off to fetch it now.

Luckily it is only the Civic, if it was the Mondeo i would have been walking back and staying in it for the night.

Proper smackhead central, so fingers crossed the rain keeps them away and the car is still in one piece in the morning.

Laughed out loud at that :P

The Golf had a faulty crank sensor a while back. The car would start and run fine from cold, but had an intermitent issue starting when hot.

I had gone to the pharmacy late one night and parked in the car park over the right, completely forgetting that it wasnt likely to start again after :P

Got back to the car and ended up stranded for the longest 15 minutes in crackhead central, really wasnt pleasant

A new car not coming with mats is quite a sad affair no? :(

Was Honda Approved, the mats aren't standard believe it or not!

The tabs to fit the retainer things (want for a better word) hadn't been used, so when I got my new mats I had to fix it to them.

Oversight on my part as Im sure I could have blagged a set as part of the deal.

Back
Top Bottom