What have you done to your car today?

Soldato
OP
Gave the ZS a quick once-over this morning to make a list of bits I'll need to prepare it for the 500 mile per week hammering it's going to get.

So far, so good - the only real thing I can find that needs doing is fitting an auxiliary-in lead to the rather gash 'In Phase' stereo fitted. Currently using an FM transmitter and it's awful.

There's a slight rattle from the driver's door card that's annoying, but apart from that it's got a clean bill of health. :)

Man of Honour
Torque wrench, oil, oil filter, sump drain nut, and oil drain pan arrived today. So all set for it's annual service (first one I'll be doing myself).

JL Speakers arrived too but they need a little more planning :)

Soldato
[TW]Fox;23491321 said:
The right car being a South American taxi with no air conditioning? :p

That would suck because hardly any air comes in with them fitted. Almost all cars have them fitted in Japan, I always thought it's because they like to smoke a lot there, and these allow you to have the window open enough for smoke to be sucked out but without ruining the climate or getting rain coming in.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;23491321 said:
The right car being a South American taxi with no air conditioning? :p

:p

Joking aside though, I'm surprised just how much I like having mine on. When they came on the car I planned to remove them but being able to have the window open slightly at speed or in rain is really nice :)

Back
Top Bottom