What have you done to your car today?

Soldato
Wind deflectors are cool on the right car ;)

[TW]Fox;23491321 said:
The right car being a South American taxi with no air conditioning? :p

**Ahem**

evo_1.jpg

Only reason the rear ones aren't on it is because the previous owner pulled them off :mad:

Last edited:
Soldato
Fitted my replacement HID ballasts today. The old ones had CanBus error cancelling units built in which seem to cause issues on pre-2009 C30s, so the company sent me some non-CanBus ballasts which apparently should cure the issues I was having.

Also fitted a replacement LED rear interior bulb today as the original had an issue where it would never quite turn off fully after fading out.

Tomorrow I'll be picking up and fitting some chrome front and rear indicator bulbs to de-tango the clusters a tad. Might just treat her to a wash as well seeing as the weather looks dry for the next few days!

Soldato
It has rained. Nooooo. I refuse to drive anywhere until the roads are dry. It IS staying clean for more than a couple of days, dammit.

Today I will probably check the pollen filter. I bet it's utterly filthy as I've never changed it.

Soldato
Today I lazily got some eastern European friends to clean the thing (badly needed) and noticed how badly it needs a proper clean and mop in the summer.

Then proceeded to replace the bodged intercooler clip that went last week and its opposite number at the Turbo pipe, noticed the intercooler bottom pipe has a little oil which will need watching.

Topped the oil then drove down the road with the lid jammed under the bonnet - messy

Flushed some new fluid through the brake system as it needed bleeding and hasn't had the fluid changed in a while - bit of a pain but got there in the end with my (un)willing helper. Much better pedal feel now.

Been a reasonable productive day but I've also now noticed the drop links need doing sooner rather than later which means I'd be as well to do the arb bushes too - jobs for next month methinks

Soldato
Washed the mud off it with a pressure washer and a yard broom. :D
Tried to stop the ****ing auxiliary belt from squeaking (squeaking since it went through the floods) pressure washed it first... Nope.
Added some belt dressing... Nope.
WD-40'd it.. Better :D

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Just buffed it up with a clean T shirt as I washed & waxed it yesterday so it only needed the dust wiping off & a buff up. It's great doing the 5 as it's so small & has no roof so it only takes a few minutes to do the whole car. :D

Back
Top Bottom