What have you done to your car today?

Christ almighty :eek: Unlucky Callum. I hope there's no further underlying damage :( Definitely go silver!!

Makes my little car park faux pas last night seem even more insignificant now...:

nz5bNWy.jpg

I, for one, welcome my new dual action polishing machine overlord:

a57OJqn.jpg

Waxed up and no real trace of the damage.

Crikey Calum, that must have been a hefty smack. Is that a new record for purchase > crash time? Wasn't there a guy on here a couple of years ago who binned an S2000 the day after he bought it or something?

Glad you're OK. And your car looks(ed) great, nice to see a non-monochrome colour on a car :)

Back on topic.....it's Valentines Day. So naturally, I gave my car a wash.

Some random walked up to me and told me I have the car from the grey film :(

I knew it was in it but didn't expect it so soon!

Need some witty responses please as I had nothing at the time.

Washed them, and had the Nissan MOTed ... passed with advisory on front brakes - which I have in the shed ready to go on handily :)

Ironically so far this year my Nissan has cost me less in running costs than my daily - only its MOT, oil change and some brake pads. Brembo pads being cheaper than two front tyres for an Auris!

Drove over what i expected to be a plastic bag.

Heard a horrible noise and then my exhaust was stupidly loud (well louder).

Got home and had a look, turns out w/e it was ripped a hole in my Cat, and destroyed the Cat > Center Join. oh and cracked my undertray.

Everything else is fine.

Silver lining is that it is booked in to have a Decat fitted and new Center section on Monday anyway so HAH!

Some random walked up to me and told me I have the car from the grey film :(

I knew it was in it but didn't expect it so soon!

Need some witty responses please as I had nothing at the time.

Depending on who it is, a cheeky wink with "that's not all I've got from the film" should work wonders.

Actually, thinking about it, this could work in ways you'd never have thought possible. Imagine saying it to a guy :eek:

"You are factually correct"

"I know. As soon as I found out, I put it up for sale."

"Sorry, what?"

Depending on who it is, a cheeky wink with "that's not all I've got from the film" should work wonders.

Actually, thinking about it, this could work in ways you'd never have thought possible. Imagine saying it to a guy :eek:

I pretty much just said "I know", got in and shut the door.

Not sure about Diddums idea though, probably best to just say "No!! It's in Ironman" and then drive off.

Audi aren't doing any favours with this new "advert" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-Eu2WSjCUQ so cringeworthy, I hope it doesn't get played on TV.

So the saga continues after yesterdays minor technical hitch with the new tyre being fitted and the damage to the wheel...at 60+ mph noticed a "shimmer" running through, like the wheel had been badly balanced. Spoke to the dealer who said take it to the local place, who it turns out were the people who fitted the tyre in the 1st place. When they checked they found no weights on the wheel at all and no evidence of new weights having ever been put on it, only the marks from the original factory ones. They now rebalanced the wheel, checked all the other and nitrogen filled them. To say I'm a little unimpressed at the moment is a bit of an understatement...

Back
Top Bottom