What have you done to your car today?

Got these babies fitted to my Oz's today

Tyres.jpg

Tyres%202.jpg

Followed by a polishing and waxing session this evening, to be finished tomorrow before hopefully dry weather so I can get them fitted on the car.

Drove the car to Silverstone for the Sunday Service. What a brilliant morning. Fantastic weather, met a great bunch on people, brilliant cars. There were two very lucky individuals in a 911 on track that seem to have totalled their car - a good reason not to do a track day, or at least to be a bit more careful.

Took ages to get home, what with the reading half marathon blocking most routes into reading and a caravan broken on the A404.

You just can't beat the sound, smell of rubber, brakes and especially burning engine oil :D - the government can keep their electric cars tbh.

Had the interior valeted/wet vac'd but gonna have another bash on the inner bolsters on my drivers seat as it's not quite there. Be nice if these people who make promises with their workmanship come through lol.

Took all of the engine covers off, spent an hour looking for an e4 torx bit to be able to move the injector wiring harness, all to get at the crankcase breather so that I can replace it with a Vortex breather. Lift the breather off and... it's already got a Vortex breather on it. Couple of hours of a Sunday afternoon wasted. At least I did the usual wash I suppose.

Next on the list to check/do is a glow plug relay and also the fuel filter.

Thanks for that - can't beat a good detail - feel like you can put your hand into the car it's so good -

I have a black car and it's covered in tiny scratches and would like a detail job on it.

I was expecting over 500 quid but now I will ask around locally.

I suppose I was going by what sparky and plumbers charged me.

dave

Back
Top Bottom