What have you done to your car today?

Not that I did it, but I had someone change all the speakers, add a decent amp and sub...

2015-03-24%2018.31.32_zpsx96gkg3s.jpg

I did stall the car for the first time, coming home, as I couldn't hear the engine struggle :(

Both had a good clean, and the z4 had a significant amount of time spent on it polishing considering it is such a small car, it needed it though! Tar spots spots all gone, and paint no longer looks 'flat'.

I raced against a 400hp Fiat Coupe at a charity trackday and that thing was a rocket. It easily kept pace with my 500hp Audi on the straights, it may have pulled away slightly too, awesome car! :D

It's around 300 at the moment. 297 on dyno after mapping a couple of years ago, but changed downpipe and intercooler since then. Aiming to get a new exhaust done sometime this year and change fpr to a 3.8 bar one, then get it mapped again and hopefully ~350bhp.

They're ok for 1/4 mile I think, always going to be handicapped by being fwd but they do get the power down pretty well. I have a Racelogic traction control system on mine (which also features launch control) which does help. Stock diff doesn't like standing starts with big power though (4-500), everything else seems to cope though.

Never had mine on drag strip, but did some testing with a Racelogic vbox a few years ago, got 5.5s to 60, and 11.9 to 100

Rybo, they are fwd yes, but the one he was up against was a lot more powerful then standard :p
In fact that car did (for Tauren) a 12.38 1/4 at 115mph, with 457bhp although an estimated 50-75kg weight taken out too. So a lot slower then 4wd would be, but still pretty quick. Rolling performance in them is very good as IanH can attest to!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom