What have you done to your car today?

Ok now I'm back home and not sat in a hospital trying to do stuff on my phone, I'll post a couple of before and after pics

Before

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8408688/P1100910.JPG
After

[IMG]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8408688/2015-03-20%2010.42.13.jpg][/QUOTE]

The paint looks amazing for an 11 year old car [IMG]http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/images/icons/icon14.gif

That's with Adrian Flux

I've used these guys too. The Mustang Owners Club is sponsored by A-Plan, so I tried them first and they quoted over £900, with many under writers declining to insure me, even at 40 years of age. The next place I checked was Adrian Flux who I took for £610, plus another £30 to have my brother added.

Apparently it should pretty much half in my second year with a high power LHD car.

Seems to be pretty good cover with breakdown if you want, lost key cover etc.

Aw thats a shame, The plastidip looked nice.
Was there somethign wrong with it?
That cant have been cheap?

It was nice, But unfortunately it had started to bubble around the Window seals. Water was getting under it.
Also for some reason the bonnet had developed some Large Gloss patches when I haven't used any sort of wax. I couldn't shift them so they looked crap.

It wasn't cheap, BUT I have won a Professional Vinyl wrap in a Facebook comp, so instead of getting the bonnet and window edges plastidip fixed I decided to remove the lot so it can be wrapped in real Vinyl.

Its going to be Matte Anthracite Grey, I have seen the wrap and it has a nice Sparkle effect. Should look smashing.

Mate over the road came over and asked if he could borrow my engine cover -- It came back today slightly different - seems I am the guinea pig for his dipping project.

It's not as straight forward as you would imagine.

411018213.jpg

Dave

*awaits pictures of 4 differently dipped alloys on one car* :p

It was nice, But unfortunately it had started to bubble around the Window seals. Water was getting under it.
Also for some reason the bonnet had developed some Large Gloss patches when I haven't used any sort of wax. I couldn't shift them so they looked crap.

It wasn't cheap, BUT I have won a Professional Vinyl wrap in a Facebook comp, so instead of getting the bonnet and window edges plastidip fixed I decided to remove the lot so it can be wrapped in real Vinyl.

Its going to be Matte Anthracite Grey, I have seen the wrap and it has a nice Sparkle effect. Should look smashing.

ah thats a shame dude, nice plus side tho haha
Cant wait to see the pics :)

*awaits pictures of 4 differently dipped alloys on one car* :p

ah thats a shame dude, nice plus side tho haha
Cant wait to see the pics :)

I agree, it does suck as it looked nice, but look forward to the new look :)

Today I am £145 worse off from taxing my car for next month :(

Back
Top Bottom