What have you done to your car today?

Cleaned car with car shampoo today - first time since November - I just used hose and microfibre sponge just to get dirt off before - It's come up quite good as I gave it a Collinite wax in November.

Change to summer wheels tomorrow if it's fine.

Dave

Spent 15 minutes polishing my tips :o Should have it fitted on Wednesday - can't wait. I need to give them a proper scrub over the weekend to get rid of the remaining carbon, and clean the inside of the pipes to get those looking sparkly (currently caked in carbon).

what did u use on the exhausts to get all the crap off?

I couldn't find my usual Autosol, nor the wire wool, so I gave them a very gentle clean (very little pressure) with Cillit Bang and a Brillo pad :p Worked a treat and seemed to remove a fair amount of carbon deposits. There's still a few more which will need a bit more elbow grease but I'll wait until I've got some double/triple 00 grade wire wool.

Replaced all six bulbs in the car today. Two dim beam, two main beam and two cornering lights with the Philips 130% extra bright bulbs. Whether they're any brighter or not is yet to be seen tonight :)

Tell you what, I'd hate to have to replace them if I had larger hands :l

I couldn't find my usual Autosol, nor the wire wool, so I gave them a very gentle clean (very little pressure) with Cillit Bang and a Brillo pad :p Worked a treat and seemed to remove a fair amount of carbon deposits. There's still a few more which will need a bit more elbow grease but I'll wait until I've got some double/triple 00 grade wire wool.

They have come out well considering.
Mine are a mess ill have to have a go on them see if i can get some shine back into them

purchased my next treat.

20150122_202358_zpsknmg4byj.jpg

IMG_5511_zpsiy7qpmeb.jpg

IMG_5469_zpsdsffnkqd.jpg

Re-profiled, retrimmed wheel with alcantara sides, should hopefully be here in two weeks.

11026784_907861144655_8599971824578289695_n.jpg

Got the diff back from the shop, be throwing that back in later :) If the brake master cylinder turns up tomorrow then all being well I'll have it back on the road on Wednesday, excited :D

Is that the genuine Nismo wheel? Looks good. :)

e; wait, I clearly cant read. Looks similar to the Nismo one, only with a flat bottom.

I believe he uses the frame from a Juke, re-profiles the bottom and then trims it as requested. It looks so much better than the standard wheel!

Back
Top Bottom