What have you done to your car today?

Soldato

Been told :(

Don't worry, I wouldn't do it on a barge. Wouldn't even look right to me. Was however checking out a Milltek system.

A full system brand new cost £500 for the ST220, would have cost me £1500 for the VXR :eek:

Not sure if the exhaust note would suit the car though? You ever heard one on a ST220?

Soldato
New rocker cover-cover has tidied everything up under the bonnet :) Just needs a matching oil cap but it's hard to justify £28 for one!
2ugm3c5.jpg

Soldato
Been told :(

Don't worry, I wouldn't do it on a barge. Wouldn't even look right to me. Was however checking out a Milltek system.

A full system brand new cost £500 for the ST220, would have cost me £1500 for the VXR :eek:

Not sure if the exhaust note would suit the car though? You ever heard one on a ST220?

The only aftermarket exhaust I've heard was Solid's and I can't remember what his was. It was a bit louder and slightly deeper.

I keep eyeing up the JP system (~£500) which seems to be regarded as the best one to go for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpcCQV5pOrw Apart from this one, of course.

Associate
Ordered it some HIDs.

I have projectors before people start going loopy...

If its the first time you have fitted them to an EP3 type r, prepare for an head ache getting the drivers side one in, not space at all. I've done mine a few times now trying different bulbs, it gets easier but not fun at first.

Soldato
OP
Done a bit to the ZS today.

- Fitted a new bonnet hinge (rattling due to play)
- Fitted W5W LED number plate bulbs - one died and I had a pair of the LED version lying around
- Fitted Freelander injectors. Interesting as no one really knows the flow rates, however they're known to be higher than the standard 210 bar injectors fitted. Gives it a nice lump of low down torque, without the smoke of the higher-again flow SDi injectors.
- Replaced a couple of centre console and instrument pack bulbs that were out

Not a bad day considering I aimed to do nothing

Back
Top Bottom