What have you done to your car today?

Associate
Just went to get my lunch out of it and spotted someone has keyed the passenger side from rear light to under the passenger door handle. Not amused as I think it was today as it still had the little flakes.

The thing is stupidly dirty right now, already had a small key mark on that side and generally looking uncared for so I don't get the thought other than they must think I'm a ****.

http://i.imgur.com/BZSBdWQ.jpg

They have zero respect. Probably don't have a car themselves otherwise they would realise YOU DON'T **** WITH ANOTHER MAN'S VEHICLE

Soldato
This week my Mini has had, a new crankshaft seal, a new sump gasket, a new rocker cover gasket, a clutch kit, a clutch master, front inner and out ball joints and power flex lower arm bushes. 15 hours worth of labour later....

I am now skint.

Soldato
Insured it. Free modifications up to 180bhp (My brakes and cosmetic mods weren't charged for and future ones won't even have an administration charge!) , track day and key cover, unlimited mileage and 350 excess for just over 600,quite pleased with that :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I drove my car through a big ass puddle (more like a fjord!) At 40mph because I couldn't drive around it. Sorry car.

But other than that i have washed and hoovered my car to clean the Day Trip Crap that has been accumilating in it for a while.

Soldato
The 330 has been spoilt today. Started by fitting some new Bosch Aerotwin wiper blades. Then moved onto the interior and cleaned and conditioned the leather which looks so much better for it.

Then moved back outside again and washed and waxed the exterior while removing a few little scuff marks on the paint. Also found that the Autoglym leather conditioner I was using makes a good alternative to Back to Black so attacked all the exterior plastics, which were looking in a bit faded in places.

She's looking even better now than when I picked her up last week:

photogwl.jpg

photo3xlo.jpg

photo2uta.jpg

photo1cwg.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Looks really nice. So many are being chavved to death its nice to seen a clean one.

In the last pic, is it only three ///M badges i can see?

Soldato
The 300 has been spoilt today. Started by fitting some new Bosch Aerotwin wiper blades. Then moved onto the interior and cleaned and conditioned the leather which looks so much better for it.

Then moved back outside again and washed and waxed the exterior while removing a few little scuff marks on the paint. Also found that the Autoglym leather conditioner I was using makes a good alternative to Back to Black so attacked all the exterior plastics, which were looking in a bit faded in places.

She's looking even better now than when I picked her up last week:

Very nice motor Scratch, are you considering non BMW sat nav by any chance, would be very interested following that.

Back
Top Bottom