What have you done to your car today?

Soldato
Bought it some black grills, Dodo Juice Purple Haze, and some new Hexlogic pads. Going to be a fun few days :)

Dropped the gf off in Leicester and as I came off the motorway, heard a horrible scraping sound which turned out to be the plastic undertray. As the car was lowered I couldn't quite get to it to pull it off or tighten the screws. Had to crawl all the way to a garage a few miles away to get them to do it for me. Definitely lost some man points

Soldato
listed her for sale :(
P1040215.jpg

Soldato
Changed the pollen filters on our Honda Civic. The old ones were seriously, seriously dirty, and barely let any air through. Now they're all clean and the blowers work properly.

I am man.

Caporegime
It's sat in a bodyshop for three months waiting for it and it will be for at least three more so the insurance company said get it road worthy. The hirecar bill was 4k so I'm sure that woke them up, if Direct Line weren't so useless I'd have happily taken money and sorted it myself (It's a £280 part)

Just makes all our car insurance go up :(

Soldato
Why has it taken so long?? I experienced same LolHonda delivery times today. Ordered the pulley, guy on the phone said it'd be with me Tuesday/Wed as they don't stock them in the UK and have to order them from Belgium.

I said, why can't you get overnight parts from Japan. 6 month wait sucks. I was thinking you may come to the RR as I was looking forward to seeing it.

Caporegime
Why has it taken so long?? I experienced same LolHonda delivery times today. Ordered the pulley, guy on the phone said it'd be with me Tuesday/Wed as they don't stock them in the UK and have to order them from Belgium.

I said, why can't you get overnight parts from Japan. 6 month wait sucks. I was thinking you may come to the RR as I was looking forward to seeing it.

just how long it takes sometimes to get parts over; ordering form Belgium is usually very quick, 1-2 days at most

i think im on holiday for the rr

Soldato
I rather suspect my diverter valve might be knackered. I don't think my TT really should be sounding like something out the Fast and the Furious. :(

This and an emission light coming on (again) make me think the people who did all the work on my car last week were a bunch of ****** clowns. :mad: I'll have to visit a recommended garage tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom