What have you done to your car today?

Soldato
Modded rear reversing lights, messed it up a bit as I rushed it but now I kinda know what im doing will get it redone soon and take my time, prefer the look of it personally

Rear_zpsc11521de.jpg

Associate
A couple of weeks ago I had the clutch changed in my gen 3 Hyundai coupé V6 and the garage disconnected the battery. When I turned on the stereo (Sony CDX-m9900) it asked for the code which I don't have and can't find anything on the internet. So, I bought a cheap pioneer MVH-1400UB from halfruads for just £40 and installed it when I got home from work today.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/..._productId_869073_langId_-1_categoryId_165474

Now, this does not have a CD player as I don't need one but it is actually really good for the price. I stuck the EQ on to the powerful setting and was blown away by the sound. I bought a mini 8GB USB stick and the stereo shows all album/song info on the scrolling screen and it also is ipod/iphone compatible but I have not tried it yet. It is easy to navigate the menu's and the radio has better reception than the Sony I used to have. If your looking for a cheap HU then I can recommend this Pioneer.

Back
Top Bottom