What have you done to your car today?

Soldato
Changed both front discs and all 4 retaining Torx studs were completely seized in. Removed 4 with and impact driver which was emotional; shockingly all 4 appeared to have been installed dry :mad:

Caporegime
Theres only 12 pints there. Won't last that long if you have cereal and regular cups of tea or coffee. Especially for two people. :p

Will last even less time if either of them bake, or drink milk.

Soldato
Bought the gf a new (used) car.

Grud, impressive shopping packing! Wouldn't fit half of that in the gf's new one.

What did you get? An mx5? :D

To be fair I did expect to have a few things on my lap as we had a full trolley and extra in hands.. :o

How much milk do you drink grudas? :eek:

Loads! We usually get 3-4 4pint bottles as i drink loads - usually 1-2 pints a day and rest is in tea and hot chocolate for my gf haha.

Soldato
@grudas - Make it happen, you know you want to... Cone filter and straight pipe it.

:p

haha wonder if my gf would like it, she likes the way it sounds already :D not too bad for such a small engine, especially on boost!

Not far off. Was trying to get a z4 for her but on a whim had her test drive a cooper s convertible and she loved it.

ahh! z4 has a massive boot for the car that it is. My gf was looking at cooper S too but didn't like the interiors for some reason. The convertible also has a tiny boot.

Soldato
My new Kooks headers are back from the ceramic coaters :D

WP_20170425_12_18_05_Pro.jpg

WP_20170425_12_15_52_Pro.jpg

Caporegime
Lined up my insurance quote for the new one. £910 fully comp & fully declared on an ERS Modified Car policy. Not that bad in my eyes, still enough to make some of you feel uncomfortable though I imagine. :p

£10 less than I paid for the BMW on an ERS Modified Classic policy.

Man of Honour
Lined up my insurance quote for the new one. £910 fully comp & fully declared on an ERS Modified Car policy. Not that bad in my eyes, still enough to make some of you feel uncomfortable though I imagine. :p

£10 less than I paid for the BMW on an ERS Modified Classic policy.

And it'll make you cry knowing I pay half that for mine with Greenlight

Back
Top Bottom