What PC games are you playing?

I've sunk about 10 hours into that this weekend. I got bored and annoyed really quickly.

I've not properly played it for years so it seemed massively convoluted just for the sake of it. The press conferences and fake social media feed are the same 4-5 things again and again.

I just wanted to pick a team and play some games but the rest of the stuff around make it exhausting. Signing players was such a pain.

Maybe I should just get the tablet version or redownload FM2008 or something!
Send your assistant manager to the meetings and you never have to bother with them again. Only thing I find fiddly is having to sort out all the staff and training etc at the start of every playthrough. Often puts me off starting a game.

I've been playing Star Trucker, but the curse of Intel Arc has struck on this one.
Horrendous slowdown after 40-ish minutes of playing, and never recovers, even restarting the game. Re-installed Windows even, but always returns.

It's alright on Legion Go, but much nicer on the ultrawide. Great game, considering the lower price.

Edit: DXVK saves the day (again)

Last edited:
I had a look at that on YouTube last weekend it looked interesting.
It's my GOTY. Absolutely brilliant little game. I say little, there is so much to do. Farming, automation, exploring, gearing, bosses, loads of biomes. Brilliant.

Oh, 93 hours in now and I'm rebuilding my base. There is a great variety of tools to use to make a stunning base. Building is so fun in this game. I highly recommend it, especially at the price.

Last edited:
Started once human last night, just did the single player tutorial part.

has potential, just remains to be seen how money grubbing it is on the mtx or whether you can play well without them. nice visuals............. interesting female character models !!! ;)

Last edited:
Started once human last night, just did the single player tutorial part.

has potential, just remains to be seen how money grubbing it is on the mtx or whether you can play well without them. nice visuals............. interesting female character models !!! ;)
I put 40+ hours into this recently, had a blast playing with friends but that's all I'm putting in, I'm not a fan of starting from scratch every season. I got as far as I could (Tier V weapons and armour, plenty of deviants, far enough in the main quests and side quests, and far enough with my territory build, after that, things got a little repetitive). Really good game though and it's free!

oh pants is this the one which has the season wipes? damn that has peed on my chips a bit. i am a v low time player so can go months at a time without playing a specific game.

i remember reading about a game which had that "feature" and thought it was not for me..... but didnt realise it was this. Damn shame.

oh pants is this the one which has the season wipes? damn that has peed on my chips a bit. i am a v low time player so can go months at a time without playing a specific game.

i remember reading about a game which had that "feature" and thought it was not for me..... but didnt realise it was this. Damn shame.

It is unfortunately... they have something called 'Eternaland' which lets you take blueprints and some deviants over to the next season, but your character will still reset AFAIK and you will need to collect all the raw materials/ingredients to make those blueprints materialise again.

It is a shame, that's why I made the decision to give it a good 40 hours and call it a day - now I have no regrets! You get 6 weeks per season if I'm not mistaken

Back
Top Bottom