What PC games are you playing?

Associate
Just finished playing Die Hard Nakatomi Plaza (2002) . Great game to play, brilliant dialogue which is the same as the film a lot of the reviews call it down but I like it.

Soldato
Playing through Rage at the moment. Really enjoying it once I got used to the texture popping and other little niggles.

How did you get used to that texture popping? So awful, so... so awful... I played the game for the free weekend a while back and thought it seemed good if not for that

Soldato
Ditto, can't get enough of it at the moment, with all the extra DLC available :)

Same here. Played it in normal mode and then TVHM. Now playing UVHM Siren level 65 and it`s killing me. I just can`t beat Pete the Invincible. Tried using tactics and even tried the glitch, must have tried 20+ times today.
I want to try and do everything on this play through, but at this rate I`ll still be at it when BL3 comes out.:D

Soldato
Same here. Played it in normal mode and then TVHM. Now playing UVHM Siren level 65 and it`s killing me. I just can`t beat Pete the Invincible. Tried using tactics and even tried the glitch, must have tried 20+ times today.
I want to try and do everything on this play through, but at this rate I`ll still be at it when BL3 comes out.:D

Pete's on my to do list, not got round to paying him a visit yet. Although I don't envy you trying to take him out when he has these impressive numbers

Health capacity of 133,052,592
Shield capacity of 64,317,104

:eek:

Soldato
Soldato
Pete's on my to do list, not got round to paying him a visit yet. Although I don't envy you trying to take him out when he has these impressive numbers

Health capacity of 133,052,592
Shield capacity of 64,317,104

:eek:

YIPPEE. :D just managed to do it. Took me bloody ages, little disappointed there were no decent weapons, but did get a couple of decent Shields and Relics.
Off now to carry on with the side missions.:)

Soldato

1000 times AWWW YEAAAA :cool:

I used to spend hours and hours when I was a lad messing about with the little level editor too - so much fun... And they had the like "Christmas Jetpack special edition" too didn't they?

I've been playing Alan Wake... quite a fun game but the story hasn't really gripped me much so far... They've done such a good job of making Alan a bit of a pratt I guess I'm finding it hard to care about him or want him to get through the story (not sure if intentional :confused:)

Back
Top Bottom