What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
For my shame, I cheated my way through those parts as I just wanted to enjoy the game and not deal with the rage :p
Must admit I've also found myself reading guides and watching YT clips to do the puzzle sections too. There's no map, no quest marker or means of marking where you need to go. About finished with Chapter 6 now (believe there's 12 altogether), but I very much get the impressions the devs thought, wow let's do a game where you can play as a cat, then promptly forgot the basic essentials of any other RPG style game.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Half Life 2. Never completed it but really enjoying it. Forgotten how brilliant it is despite its age. Truly a masterclass.

Got Episode 1 & 2 lined up ready. :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Just started Baldurs Gate 3. I don’t normally like isometric point and clicks but I’m really enjoying it so far.

The full release of BG3 is on August 3rd, and the saves wont be carrying over. Just thought I would point that out for you if you were not aware. :)

How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?

“The full release of BG3 will include all of the classes and races, Origins and companions, as well as Act 2 and Act 3 of the story of Baldur’s Gate 3. The current version in Early Access is roughly 8 months old, and does not reflect the final quality of Baldur’s Gate 3, which is right around the corner. Since saves will not carry over to the final game, we appreciate you pre-ordering the game, which gives you access to the PC Digital Deluxe content, but recommend waiting until launch to begin your adventure.”

Associate
Currently I have a hankering for tycoon/management style games, maybe because Cities Skylines 2 is coming this autumn.
Mini motorways was fun for a few hours, but I don’t think it’s as good as mini metro.
Also dipped into Rail Route, but the clunky interface is causing my brain to ache… and weirdly for my system it won’t start up on the latest update.

Back
Top Bottom