What RAM are you getting/bought for Ryzen

Associate
Yeah 3200mhz Kit of course. Very solid Kit and tested on your board running perfectly well.
Cheers 8 Pack. Seems you have just sold me the kit. Hope your on commission :D

As your here I have the 1600x as I'm going to be limited on the cooler I thought get the XFR version. However would I be better leaving this "stock" so I can get 4ghz when single threaded games show their head or overclock as far as I can thermally?
Cryorig C7 is the cooler being used. I know overclocking disables XFR

OcUK Staff
We sold over 100 units of the 3200 kit this month alone and several of the other higher sku.

I am really pleased thus far with this project. The product is inline with our extensive testing.

Don
We sold over 100 units of the 3200 kit this month alone and several of the other higher sku.

I am really pleased thus far with this project. The product is inline with our extensive testing.

To be fair, I bought a set and dropped it in with no problem. B350 Tomahawk booted first time at 3200 with the correct timings. Basically it does what it says.

Associate
I have just built my mini itx system and installed the ram. Hight of frustration is no Cryorig C7 coolers in stock anywhere in the UK... the only cooler I can really use in the node 202 case. Waiting to see if a second hand one I have found on eBay turns up and if it comes with an am4 bracket

https://ibb.co/dSdOcQ
dSdOcQ[IMG]

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
To be fair, I bought a set and dropped it in with no problem. B350 Tomahawk booted first time at 3200 with the correct timings. Basically it does what it says.
Exactly because I tested and tweaked our spd on over 15 Ryzen boards including B350 even before Agesa update and it's working perfectly even then :) With new Agesa even further oc can be achieved.

Back
Top Bottom