What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
I just started Bojack Horseman, about 6 episodes in and although a few laughs, it's a bit meh. I heard this picks up, should i stick with it?
I'd heard it picked up in the third season, but found myself loving the first one so thought perhaps 'people' were wrong.

Turns out, it gets even better in S3 - magical stuff.

Whilst funny, it's not really a comedy, IMO, so don't go in expecting belly laughs and broad humour.

Soldato
I'd heard it picked up in the third season, but found myself loving the first one so thought perhaps 'people' were wrong.

Whilst funny, it's not really a comedy, IMO, so don't go in expecting belly laughs and broad humour.

I'll stick with it then!

Caporegime

This, amazing show, but super dark at times.

Todd gets the most laughs, the "Becca Chavez" skit was hilarious.

Soldato
Went back to watching New Girl (season 4) as me and the wife wanted some easy comedy with the limited TV time we get at the moment. It never clicked with me a lot before but Winston is absolutely killing me watching it again, even Schmidt has his moments...and Cece never gets boring on the eye.

Associate
Just did the final season of Catastrophe which was great and will be missed and then Season 2 of Counterpart. That was a quality thriller. There's a lot of talk of #savecounterpart but it would take Netflix or Amazon's budget to pick it up off Starz who paid for 2 seasons right off the bat.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Started watching '4 Blocks' last nights. It's on Prime. German 'gangster' type show set in Berlin. First ep was pretty interesting will carry on watching.

Soldato
After being recommended Bosch we are now coming to the end of Series 3 via Prime. Great series so far, Titus Welliver playing the role of Bosch - and doing a damn good job at doing so.
I also like some of the lesser known characters of the series, like the two detectives "Barrel and Crate". Good to know that both seasons 5 and 6 have been confirmed.

Associate
Been watching True Detective S3, watched the first 4, but I'm going to wait until it's all been on and watch them all over a few evenings. I can't cope with an episode a week.

Also watching American Gods on Amazon, very good, but bizarre.
Leftovers S1 as well, only done 1st episode so far.

Soldato
Been watching True Detective S3, watched the first 4, but I'm going to wait until it's all been on and watch them all over a few evenings. I can't cope with an episode a week.

Also watching American Gods on Amazon, very good, but bizarre.
Leftovers S1 as well, only done 1st episode so far.

The last episode is on tomorrow so you might as well crack on with it! (Ep 8)

Back
Top Bottom