What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Binge watched 'The Order' on Netflix and was a quite an enjoyable supernatural show, hope it gets renewed.

Rewatching 'Ultimate Force' at the moment, showing its age but not too shabby.

Man of Honour
After Life is superb.
Episode 5 where he is sitting with the old woman in the cemetery hit me very hard and I had to leave the room crying.
The bit where he says something like "I'll live life on my terms and I can always commit suicide as a back up plan" - that's me :(

Soldato
i watched the first episode of After Life and tbh it seems just like a medium for Ricky to get some jokes out there. Weird, but it also really annoys me that he would only buy one tin of dog food, when we already know he needs milk, cereal and more dog food... what a ****.

I will keep watching of course, but average at best after just the one.

Soldato
Ok, Stranger Things is brilliant!

I'm 6 episodes in and loving it.

I've watched both seasons and really love the first, sadly I feel that it's a series that has peaked too early.

Season two while excellent didn't feel as consistently good as the first and left me a little hollow at the end. There is also "that" episode in season 2 that anyone who's already watched it will know what i mean. Not even remotely spoiler'ish, you'll understand when you see it.

Soldato
I just binge watched Russian Doll. It started a bit iffy but got really good towards the end. Loved the last few episodes.

Watched episode 1, enjoyed it but struggling to go back for more, does it just stay edgy/comedic or get more into whats actually going on with a satisfying conclusion.

Soldato
I've watched both seasons and really love the first, sadly I feel that it's a series that has peaked too early.

Season two while excellent didn't feel as consistently good as the first and left me a little hollow at the end. There is also "that" episode in season 2 that anyone who's already watched it will know what i mean. Not even remotely spoiler'ish, you'll understand when you see it.

I'd agree with that, season 1 was really good, but season 2 merely decent.

I'm not sure where they can go next with it to be honest.

Soldato
Finished The Expanse season 3 last night, it was excellent, and has put me off going back to Star Trek Discovery (at least for a while) because it pales in comparison.

Might do Godless next, have had it on my watchlist a while.

Man of Honour
Watched episode 1, enjoyed it but struggling to go back for more, does it just stay edgy/comedic or get more into whats actually going on with a satisfying conclusion.
It does take a few episodes. Then a few things change. Then a few more. Satisfying ending. While it does appear to be a clone of Groundhog Day / Edge of Tomorrow at the beginning it treads it's own path after a few episodes.

Soldato
It does take a few episodes. Then a few things change. Then a few more. Satisfying ending. While it does appear to be a clone of Groundhog Day / Edge of Tomorrow at the beginning it treads it's own path after a few episodes.

Good to know, will give it another try this evening. Helps we just finished a season of a short comedy show so there's a spot for something else.

Back
Top Bottom