What TV shows are you currently watching

Associate
A few weeks ago, I got in from work and found Mayans MC on the telly. Watched few minutes of it then remembered it was a spin off from Sons of Anarchy.

I'd never seen a single minute of SoA, so started watching it on NetFlix. Now on episode 5 of series 6.

Addictive stuff. Goes a bit slow now and again but worth sticking with it.

Soldato
I finally finished season 3 of Fortitude last night, what an utter and terrible disappointment. It's been many years since i've seen such a sudden and absolute drop in quality between seasons of a TV show.

Third season is rushed, makes little sense, changes tone which doesn't suit anything from the prior two seasons. As for the new villains, don't get me started. An utter shambles of a series. Tbh, season 2 wasn't amazing but at least it followed on properly.

The shining light in this pee poor mess...Sheriff Dan Anderson, aka Richard Dormer, however he overacts it so much it almost destroys what a great character he had built up in the previous two seasons.

I am very very disappointed.

Soldato
I finally finished season 3 of Fortitude last night, what an utter and terrible disappointment. It's been many years since i've seen such a sudden and absolute drop in quality between seasons of a TV show.

Third season is rushed, makes little sense, changes tone which doesn't suit anything from the prior two seasons. As for the new villains, don't get me started. An utter shambles of a series. Tbh, season 2 wasn't amazing but at least it followed on properly.

The shining light in this pee poor mess...Sheriff Dan Anderson, aka Richard Dormer, however he overacts it so much it almost destroys what a great character he had built up in the previous two seasons.

I am very very disappointed.

I haven’t even bothered with season three after reading the dreadful reviews. I loved the first two, something about the creepy setting that got me glued to it! I’m gutted that it’s now rubbish :(

Soldato
I've just chewed through the first series of 'Line of Duty' on iPlayer. I used to be a bit of a US snob when it came to Police/crime drama, and didn't bother with the UK stuff. But Happy Valley was superb, ITV's Unforgotten is excellent, and Line of Duty would appear to be as good as they said it was all along. I need to catch up before the new series.

Caporegime
Love, Death + Robot

My ratings

Ep 1 - One with the arena monster fight - 9/10
Ep 2 - One with the funny Robots and cats - 9/10
Ep 3 - Time Loop set in Hong Kong - 10/10 (idea, execution, style, art and graphic all done so well, amazing)
Ep 4 - American farmers crossed with Starship Trooper - 6/10
Ep 5 - Dracula - 4/10
Ep 6 - Yogurt? - 3/10
Ep 7 - Prometheus cross with The Matrix (The most realistic looking one so far) - 8/10
Ep 8 - Human fox robot - 8/10
Ep 9 - Dumpster eviction - 6/10
EP 10 - Taliban werewolf - 7/10
Ep 11 - Gravity without Sandra Bullock - 7/10
Ep 12 - Salesmen in the desert - 4/10
Ep 13 - Lucky 13 - This one looks almost real, better than Ep7 - 9/10
Ep 14 - Zima Blue Art - 7/10
Ep 15 - Fast and Furious in the year 2599 - 8/10
Ep 16 - Live Action with Eric from That 70's show - 8/10
Ep 17 - Hilter dies 6 ways - 7/10
Ep 18 - Russian in WW2 vs ??? (great CGI) - 9/10

Last edited:
Soldato
Started watching Fringe from the beginning the other night, forgot how much of a faff watching a TV series on Blu-ray is.

I had been meaning to watch this for years and finally got round to it last year - burned my way through all episodes - very enjoyable tv and other Olivia is nom.

Back
Top Bottom