What Virtual Reality games are you playing?

Soldato
After watching a video of somebody tanning a V10 gen 2 around in AMS2, i finally got around to giving myself.

Man alive are they fast and loose, ramming one around the track at Imola is so satisfying. A lightning experience, who needs F1 2021 when it's done this well in VR in AMS2.

The base game is currently £13 in the sale, worth every penny if you like your racers and want to see the best case VR.

Underboss
After watching a video of somebody tanning a V10 gen 2 around in AMS2, i finally got around to giving myself.

Man alive are they fast and loose, ramming one around the track at Imola is so satisfying. A lightning experience, who needs F1 2021 when it's done this well in VR in AMS2.

The base game is currently £13 in the sale, worth every penny if you like your racers and want to see the best case VR.

i got Project Cars 2, its realistic, i need a wheel to benefit, i cant play it properly :(

Soldato
just played Pistol Whip after a long time

Playing through easy Arcade missions

getting all B's this time around, did Requiem and got my first "A" :D
finally i can dance lol

I have no rhythm at all, I can get really good accuracy scores, but my on beat scores are always terrible.

Associate

AMS2 is my go to for VR sim racing, absolute delight to play.

Soldato
Managed to shoehorn a playthrough of Tin Can. The game is hard as nails, i was done and dead within 10 minutes on both goes at it. One of those games where you really do need to read the manual that comes with the pod.

There's a few quirks with the inherent nature of grabbing things with the index controllers, but that aside it's really been converted well to VR, you grab everything and there's some roomscale going on.

Nearly all these types of games have a comical edge to them, Tin Can more grounded with a little realism.

I haz 4090!
Don
It's been a while since I've played anything in VR but I've been getting into Dirt Rally so I thought I'd dust off the Rift and check it out. I managed about three corners and now currently lying on the sofa trying not to be sick. My VR sea legs have totally gone. :(

Soldato
im only hitting about 76% on beat

76% on beat is amazing compared to me. I can get about 66% if I am lucky.

I am right handed and have been playing right handed, but the other day I used my left hand and got my highest score in the first two songs on easy. Was very surprised by that :)

Soldato
How is the vive pro 2? Very nice specs all around

The Vive pro 2 is an amazing headset, if it fits you properly and you have a powerful pc. The headphones and mic aren't great though.

Just want to stress about the fit. With the Vive Pro 2, if you have the wrong head shape the headset won't work for you at all.

Oh, and if you are thinking of purchasing, don't buy from HTC directly.

Associate
The Vive pro 2 is an amazing headset, if it fits you properly and you have a powerful pc. The headphones and mic aren't great though.

Just want to stress about the fit. With the Vive Pro 2, if you have the wrong head shape the headset won't work for you at all.

Oh, and if you are thinking of purchasing, don't buy from HTC directly.
Spec-wise it is impressive, I have to say I never found the original vive comfy at all anytime I tried it so I might be in the camp of not having the right head shape haha
Wasn't going to buy one, I have a rift s and quest 2 so I'm set for now and definitely interested in the psvr 2!!

Associate
How is the vive pro 2? Very nice specs all around

As others have said, it's an amazing headset if it fits you well.

I had to swap out the face foam, as the stock one was just uncomfortable. And now it's fairly comfortable for me, but could be slightly better if i'm honest, but i don't play it for hours on end so it's fine.

Back
Top Bottom