What Virtual Reality games are you playing?

Soldato
Been playing Gunheart. It's extremely well polished and has lots of interesting gameplay quirks that could have only been conceived with VR and motion control in mind.

The gunplay reminds me of space pirate trainer, and there's a hl2 type grab gun that does what it says on the tin. It lacks a little variety though, low on enemy types, level variation, and a lack of players to go co-op with.

Associate
Recently got a Rift. Had a psvr since launch but wanted to step up!
Haven't played loads yet. I've played some Onward and Rick and Morty so far. Got Arizona Sunshine, Star Trek and Rec Room downloaded. Also Robot Recall still to try!

Associate
Got back into Pavlov, still amazed how good the community made maps are, there’s some brilliant one on there.

I still check the servers on Bullets and More, best VR shooter out, yet there’s hardly anyone on...shame

Associate
Got back into Pavlov, still amazed how good the community made maps are, there’s some brilliant one on there.

I still check the servers on Bullets and More, best VR shooter out, yet there’s hardly anyone on...shame
I know! Although I sometimes think everyone is just watching the server list and giving up (I know I do). If you start an online game, quite often others will slowly join.

Much prefer it to Pavlov, which just doesn't find the right balance IMO.

Soldato
The Social Club VR.

From the Pool Nation/SportsBar guys. Extremely well polished as you'd expect from those guys and the experience they have with the unreal engine. Poker, roulette, 21, chess, backgammon, and a few more quirky casual activities, set in a relaxing gentlemen's club which feels extremely satisfying when sitting at a table with a cigar in hand.

All the stuff they added to the SportBar they've brought in. You can watch youtube in game, import you're own mp3 and mp4's.

There's a ton of 'coming soon' in game such as new areas, items and whatnot, so the future looks promising. Just like the SportsBar, the social aspect can't be emphasised enough, though I think it helped we appeared to have a completely stoned American fella sitting round the table with us earlier:)

Soldato
Batman VR was on sale for under a £5 so bought it. It definitely isn't worth the full asking price, but, it's so well done. It really is a glimpse into the future.

Associate
As a complete petrolhead it's Project Cars 2 for me as well...considering it's virtually (see what I did there) the only game I play and in total I only have around 350 hours since it launched it just goes to show how little time I spend gaming. In VR it's just brilliant...

I've mentioned in other threads www.stoopidchallenges.com, a time trial challenge for PC2 using default setups and various different combos... there is a handicap competition as well as real time so it doesn't matter how fast or slow you are. Worth checking out...

Associate
I assume you've got a wheel and pedals setup? That just takes it to another level :)

Yes indeedy...full on mancave with transponders etc. The only thing missing is a direct drive wheel (FeelVR on order) and a full motion rig (I have SWMBO signoff, but need to do some jobs on the house first as part of the agreement). I'm so hooked I've virtually stopped playing any other type of game.

Soldato
Only had my Vive for about a month. And got these in the sale.....

Adr1ft
Apollo 11 VR
Arizona Sunshine and DLC
Blocks
Caliban Below
Castaway VR
Cosmic Awakening VR
Dead Effect 2 VR
Skyrim VR. Yes I got it in the end :)
Far Space VR
Form VR
The Gallery - Episode 1: Call of the Starseed
Gunjack
InCell VR
Orcz Evolve
Reboant - Endless Dawn
Reficul
Rise of Insanity
Robinson: The Journey
The Solus Project VR
Star Shelter VR
Star Trek: Bridge Crew
Survival VR
Thirst VR
Townsmen VR
VRZ Torment VR
War Robots VR: The Skirmish

I think that will last me over winter.
I already had the Forest. I don't like online games, so if you know of any good VR game that's not in the list. Please say :)

Associate
Only had my Vive for about a month. And got these in the sale.....

Adr1ft
Apollo 11 VR
Arizona Sunshine and DLC
Blocks
Caliban Below
Castaway VR
Cosmic Awakening VR
Dead Effect 2 VR
Skyrim VR. Yes I got it in the end :)
Far Space VR
Form VR
The Gallery - Episode 1: Call of the Starseed
Gunjack
InCell VR
Orcz Evolve
Reboant - Endless Dawn
Reficul
Rise of Insanity
Robinson: The Journey
The Solus Project VR
Star Shelter VR
Star Trek: Bridge Crew
Survival VR
Thirst VR
Townsmen VR
VRZ Torment VR
War Robots VR: The Skirmish

I think that will last me over winter.
I already had the Forest. I don't like online games, so if you know of any good VR game that's not in the list. Please say :)
It’s not in the sale, but I recomend Budget Cuts, excellent game

Associate
Pavlov still, but I re bought StandOut after I refunded it on release, it has all the look and polish of a game hastily released to cash in on Battle Royale fad on somebodies lunch break...but it works, and is very fun.

Associate
Ultrawings. Fun flight game in the style of Pilot Wings on the Nintendo. Arcade mode is very manageable but simulation flight mode is challenging. So enjoyable makes me want a flight stick

Associate
My Rift has been gathering dust for about 8 months. Hardly played anything. But now I've spend a few quid on a better sensor setup it's much more plug and play. Had a blast last night with Monstrum, Lone Echo, Robo Recall and paintball in Rec Room. Played a bit of Fallout 4 VR as well earlier in the week. Looking forward to spending more time in VR, especially FO4 and Alien Isolation.

Back
Top Bottom